FanFiction.Net
for Heroic Thoughts of a Victini

12/23/2019 c3 ZVSolar
This story fucking sucks as well, Victor is like Saitama but instead of a humble man he is an annoying brat.
6/16/2016 c1 AmberFl4me
Oh wow..! Impressive! I like it! It reminds me of old Animes from the 90's. Really interesting! :)
3/24/2016 c3 2NightwitchDarklaw
Hey! Me and Zyxa have set up a Deviantart page with a friend of mine. It's called HTOfficial. Check it out! :)
11/25/2015 c2 10Lunaris.Shade
Im starting to get an Iron Man vibe from this. I have no problem, its still an interesting take on a never written storyline... keep it up, and i look forward to the next installment!
11/25/2015 c2 22ZYXA12-ReBornX7
Well, this is one long chapter I've written~ :)
11/23/2015 c1 kevin2000
I like it. Simple, fresh, nice story, very refined. And no, not EVERY chapter. Maybe 1 or two path crosses, but that's it.
11/22/2015 c1 ZYXA12-ReBornX7
I know it takes place during SFoaSS and SDoaSD in a different area but we don't have to collaborate ALL the chapters, do we, Neo and Nightlaw?
11/21/2015 c1 10Lunaris.Shade
Very interesting concept for a story. Vic, you should know thats its lonely at the top. But always remember, no matter how strong you are, there will ALWAYS be someone stronger...
I like it. As always, i will comment on every chap, as per my normal routine. To all the other readers, if you dont like how often i comment or what i say, take it up with me. Dont just piss and moan about it.