for The Lion Lord: Revenge of the Roar

11/20/2020 c8 Guest
What? This story is WEI-RD. What the heck does any of this stuff even mean?
4/10/2018 c10 Guest
No lo pillo
3/31/2018 c10 pawster.07
Nice one, *prayers up for sequel*
1/13/2018 c1 Leena 21
Awesome. R u writing anything new on TLK?
12/8/2017 c2 Shawn mendes
Fairly decent, I guess anyways..you writing anything new?
10/25/2017 c1 Usher Fan
Yeah I agree with Princess Kiara,I liked your fanfic only is this set after or in between part 2?I mean it's better than Kotani and Kovara(as in Kiara and Kovu's Cubs)But yeah,I've seen better like purpletwist and sibling isn't a yearling not really a cub anymore,it's more a teenage or what Kiara and Kovu were in part 2,like Kiara's first hunt kind of age,yeah?I mean I could be wrong but I'm just going on what the directors and the books say.
9/15/2017 c1 Princess Kiara
I liked your story it was a nice change from the kopa and vitani shipping and the characters were amazing,also most people like to put Kopa bad or the one that goes missing,but I liked how you changed it and put Kion the one that goes bad,also it was really nice how you included Kiara and Kion,my two favourite characters and Nala and Simba were out most of the time so I get why there not as main,but still anyway,pretty good story.
9/27/2016 c3 Guest
One of the characters from lion king 11/2 Is in this ch
3/21/2016 c6 natipanfichi
Sweet
3/21/2016 c5 natipanfichi
Wow and whay is banzai the uncle i thot he was shenzi,s mate
3/6/2016 c10 cherry12
Oh, my God, now THIS is a good read. It does fill in the hole of why Kion is completely absent for the rest of TLK2 time line. To be honest, it had a touch of Frozen, but with a WAY better storyline and a bittersweet ending. This story's awesome, dude. *thousand likes* :D
1/30/2016 c10 114Gracekim20
That was so awesome! Well done!;)
1/23/2016 c10 5Air-Crafter
Well, good job for the final chapter :)
1/23/2016 c10 nightmaster000
This was a very enjoyable story.

Any chance of a sequel?
1/18/2016 c9 1gamzeenmakara
Scar probably felt the same way. No one listened to him so he acted out. His acting out lead to no one trusting him. They used the crowd logic and he probably ended up alone and angry so, he becomes A REAL VILLAIN. Now Kion is bad, or was in a dark place and looking to get out of it, and history may just repeat itself!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »