for Tales of My Beloveds

8/10/2019 c8 21BLKGURLSMUSE
I enjoyed every minute of your story. Very cute and well written.
6/10/2017 c5 Earthly Entity
Aaaaawwwwww this is so adorable XD more pls
2/25/2017 c5 5Addie Lover of Stories
I really loved this, and i totally agree with your headcanon! Definitely didn't think it was cheesy, and Liang showing weakness was just great! Sometimes you need to show weakness so people can help. Thank you so freaking much for writing this!
6/28/2016 c4 9Alice2795
update plz! I love this story!
2/1/2016 c3 5Addie Lover of Stories
This was really good! I'm glad you took more time on this, your grammar was much improved by it. X) It'd be interesting to see this continued, if you have the inspiration for it I mean. I know it's hard to write without inspiration, so if you don't feel like writing more for this, that okay too. This was adorable, and though I'm really lacking in knowledge of 80's slang (to the point where I'm as clueless as Ellen), you made this work, and I can totally see these characters acting like this if they were in this environment. X) You did a really good job with this. And the A/N at the bottom helped with background knowledge which helped me as a reader understand what was going on a bit better, the only thing I have to say about it is maybe move it to the start of the chapter instead of the end. Thank you for writing this. X)
1/18/2016 c2 Addie Lover of Stories
The grammar in this was slightly confusing, I liked the story you told in this chapter, but I think if you go back and read over it and fix some things you could make it a lot better. X) I'm glad for the chapter, and I enjoyed it, but I'd rather you take a bit longer and not be rushed, then rush and have a few things not really make sense. Thank you for writing this! X)
1/18/2016 c2 50michelous
Liked hope for more
11/29/2015 c1 5Addie Lover of Stories
Aww! This was adorable! I don't care if you thought it was OOC, I thought it was perfect! Thank you for writing this cuteness!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service