for Schwarz Und Weiss

11/21/2016 c3 2Acerman
OHOHOHOHOHOH! You know, I'm really glad that this is about the first story I started following, otherwise I never would've found it again. I'm really really happy this has published itself again; I was worried it might never do so. Anyways, what a treat. I was choking when Yang said "Say Blake, do you enjoy foreplay?" and the response to it, it was so funny! I'm glad Yang isn't a total moron in this story. Ruby's gonna start frothing at her mouth. I can totally see Weiss having the hardest time trying to explain her relationship with Blake and get across the fact that there ain't anything in between them except exactly what it sounds like, except Blake coming in and royally screwing it up at the best/worst possible moment. I really, really look forward to the next chapter.
11/16/2016 c3 1Cloy552
Crescent Rose is her baby, there's no way she'd let it fall into disrepair, or miss screws being loose when inspecting it.

Weiss you're literally making everything worse by blatantly lying like that.
11/16/2016 c3 G
Please update, I am begging you, I am enjoying this a lil bit too much thus far
p_q
3/16/2016 c3 yano
Hey, this us really good! I really like your idea and I hope you update soon and you get your data from the old computer. I'm looking forward to see how the story progresses!
12/2/2015 c2 2Acerman
Ahhhh, it's so good! Why would you do this to Adam?! Why? I'm a gonna sit in the corner and cry now ;,( Seriously, this is really awesome and I love it. Please continue it. I am curious as to where this will go and how "White" will react with "Black" since they know the other. This is set up to be really awesome and it's going to be it too! One problem and one problem only, why and/or how could Blake forget about Adam? I'm sure you'll answer it in the future though~ Realy, really cooleo, please continue!
12/2/2015 c1 chesa80
Faunus don't have super strength.