for It Takes One to Divine One

11/22/2017 c4 1RulerOfMidgard
I’m really enjoying this crossover, being a big fan of both Psych and Harry Potter, but there is just one thing letting me down so far, and that’s Gus. You’re portraying him just fine, it’s just that Gus is a massive Harry Potter fan, and I feel as though having him being barely able to control his excitement at finding out it’s actually real would have just made this already good story, into something greater.
8/23/2017 c8 Guest
awesome story, I really like this!
5/27/2017 c8 MoonLitReader
Please please please please please update!
10/11/2016 c8 15Seska1729
...we, on the other hand, have a pointy stick.
10/10/2016 c8 3hyperdragon97
Glad to see this is back! :D
6/11/2016 c7 hyperdragon97
Soul messages, physychics. That is SO Shawn Spencer! :D
6/11/2016 c7 119TheBigCat
It's awesome to see another update from you, and this was especially well done. :D To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if Shawn was making all of that up or not. :/ Judging by what I've seen of him from this story, it's probably truth mixed in with a bit of exaggeration, amirite? Your OCs are also really good and have great, distinct personalities- one of the many things I enjoy about your writing, tbh.
(also, I'm currently finishing up my OC for VoidTrapped, but god knows when I'll finally send her across. Le sigh.)
5/4/2016 c6 3hyperdragon97
As a fan of both Harry Potter and Psych, I find this to be amazing. Keep up the good work!
2/19/2016 c4 15Seska1729
Alright, here we go!

Also, The Witch is Not Familiar is a pun on Doctor Who episode "The Witch's Familiar."
2/15/2016 c5 119TheBigCat
"For one thing, it's almost impossible to get a dolphin to cry. Believe me, those bastards are some of the most stoic creatures in the animal kingdom. I once showed one three back-to-back movie adaptations of Shakespearean tragedies and that one really sad episode of Futurama; it didn't even flinch."
I legit fell over laughing at that point. This was quite an excellent chapter, despite it being fairly short and more-or-less a filler. I really, REALLY enjoy the dynamics between the characters and your style of writing is gorgeous and flowing and keeps me hooked until the very end of the chapter. :) Looking forwards to more!
12/17/2015 c4 IrokoZ
Ahhh you leave me on the edge of my seat!
12/16/2015 c4 2TimeSpaceInfinity
This story is really good - the crossover I didn't know I needed in my life! You totally nailed the characterization, and it's really well written. Please continue!
11/24/2015 c3 119TheBigCat
Ooh, plot twist! :3
(Nothing more to say here)
11/24/2015 c2 TheBigCat
Ah, so this chapter was shorter than expected! Cool! I'm really liking the Gus/Shawn dynamic, despite not knowing the characters in the least. And the end of this chapter really reminds me of the end of The Rift Effect's first chapter, which is kind of cool. :) You've got to love these parallel universes...
11/24/2015 c1 TheBigCat
Looks great! I'm not in the Psych fandom, so I have no idea what's really happening, but your Potterverse characters are perfectly written, and I'm really enjoying this story so far! I'll read some more when I have time; it's a bit chaotic over here right now. :)