FanFiction.Net
for Just Go with the Flow

9/5/2022 c1 ANITA7887
c'est une bonne histoire et intéressante s'il te plait met à jour surtout à une aussi bonne parti
8/30/2018 c1 7MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime
Please update this story! I’ve been waiting years for an update and I really want to know what happens next! Please (T0T)
6/29/2017 c1 Chi-chan
HAVE MERCY ON ME TTATT
Waaaaahhh
Oh my God I pray that you update someday
I love this fic
I'm a Natsume fannn
(Also a Hikaru and Masaomi fan but mostly Nastume fan)
Anyway, my mind can't stop imagining the ideas
I love ittt
5/28/2017 c1 ashurioo
I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned, it's written well and has an interesting concept. I would love to read more.
1/18/2017 c1 voidhale
I love this story! Author-chan! Please update!
1/5/2017 c1 3Queen.Ezra
Omg you have to update soon I'm so pumped!
12/11/2016 c1 sousie
no! don't stop there please
11/12/2016 c1 7GaaraRules29
Omg this is so awesome in so excited to see what's going to happen next please update soon, I have to know please this is going to be one hell of a story :D
10/24/2016 c1 3leroalice
I'm looking forward to the next chapter already! I also think it would be really cute if Ema called him Natsu-nii as well from the start since he's her sister's best friend! Just imagine how the scene at the chapel would be like then!
8/18/2016 c1 Rhilliane
Wow. The suspense is killing me. I wonder how things would work out between manami and natsume. I hope you would update this story
7/12/2016 c1 2Melissa Fairy
Kyaaaaa! I sooo exited about this fic! I'm interested in how you'll playout~ the yaoi
2/29/2016 c1 Guest
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
2/23/2016 c1 Guest
Please update again soon! The suspense is killing me!
2/20/2016 c1 5MoonShadow396
Yes! I love Natsume and always felt like we didn't see enough of him in the anime. I love this first chapter and I'm really looking forward to the next one so I can only hope that you'll update soon!
2/10/2016 c1 10AnimaQueen
Lmao.! I was waiting for a good natsumexoc story. Love this so far. . But you should have manami be mean to her dad more often lol like when she asked him if he stole the baby. I would enjoy more jabs. I like how you concluded the end of the chapter. Where they both discovered they are going to be step siblings. You should have her complain to kisa about it.

Update soon