FanFiction.Net
for The Fantastic Mr Walker

11/27/2015 c1 3KentuckyTheFried
This. Is. AWESOME!

You have to keep going with this; I absolutely love your idea and writing style, just EVERYTHING HERE IS PERFECT!
11/25/2015 c1 12HailsStorm
*snickers a bit* this is definitely going to be way too entertaining. Just the idea of you writing about aliens and Jay made me freaking want to read this, and knowing you, it'll have over the top fluff and hilarity that i will just laugh and cry over. I regret feeling tired at 5PM, because I took a 7 hour nap and now it's 1:30 in the morning. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep.
11/24/2015 c1 2GarmadonJr
This is a really great start! I think you've got a really great grasp of their personalities so far- no one's too out of character, or anything. And ALIENS! Because NINJA and ALIENS... Equal Ninjaliens? I don't even know. But seriously, this is cool. Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/24/2015 c1 8ABCSKW123-IX
*internal screaming* It's heRE

I am so looking forward to this! It sounds like it'll be really great, and you're also going to be handling a complex plot, from the sound of things! I hope you have fun with it, because I don't think I'm ready to manage anything like that yet.
11/24/2015 c1 40Destiny Willowleaf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
EVERYYTHING'S ALIGNED WEIRD
Anyway I think the story's pretty funny & cool so far
Also aliens because why not
MY idea of aliens are what Magolor(From Kirby''s Return to Dreamland) looks like, which means potatoes with clothes. LOGIC
2,135 « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143