FanFiction.Net
for The Fantastic Mr Walker

8/30/2020 c122 CartoonBeth
Wow. Just wow. I'm speechless. I literally had to read this story like a third time because it's just that good. And I mean everything about it is awesome. Can't wait for you to update whenever you can. I wanna know what happens next. Will Cole heal soon? Will Lloyd be okay in his mental state? (Let's just hope he doesn't go back to trying to open the Cursed Realm.) How can we help Kai? So glad that Nash is finally gone. Still have to worry about Silica, though, but she looks to be on the verge of giving up. I hope Nya and Jay can get Zane put back together. And I'm just anxious to find out how the ninja's katamari will come rolling in. And I can't wait to see more Nya and Jay moments. They are just literally perfect for each other. Finally saw all of Season 12. Awesome as usual.
So just update when you can. In the meantime, I'm gonna go read some of your other Ninjago stories. You are now known as my favorite writer on fanfiction.
8/30/2020 c122 CartoonBeth
8/25/2020 c34 ARandomPerson
You should have made Dougs real name, Digger. Idk why, dont ask me, ask my brother.
8/17/2020 c122 Fan
Plezzz Update again, are you okay whit all this caos going round the world?3
8/12/2020 c58 35OrangeSunsets12
AHHH! I love this story so much! It's amazing how you've been witting this since 2015! I started reading it once the most recent chapter was posted, and sped read it within 3 days, I loved it so much! You are an amazing writer, and I want to thank you for this amazing fanfic! Keep up the amazing work!
7/27/2020 c120 ashvianon
Me reading the status conditions this chapter
7/7/2020 c122 Fan
6/24/2020 c122 CrystalKunoichi
AAAAHHHHHHH YESSSSS! I finally know the secret of Lloyd's hair! My life is complete! I had a feeling it might have something to so with his dad, knowing this took place after Season 4. Aaaawwww my poor little Lloydie. I'm so glad things are finally looking up (mostly). When he thought Cole genuinely wanted him off the team... Oh my heart! I may have actually shed some tears during these two chapters. I like how you keep Cole as the team leader, I miss that tbh. I was rereading a Ninjago graphic novel the other day and it mentioned Cole as the leader and I thought "Wow! That takes me back!" Heh.

Also Sensei Wu's "Tea of Illicit Substance" lol I volunteer to give Lloyd the huggles he needs! Kai too if he's willing. Cole and Lloyd rebonding was so great! (I thought of this since Cole brought up his mom. I'm interested to see what info we possibly get about her on Season 13. Season 12 sill hasn't released but I'm patient and as Krux said "I've waited forty years, I suppose I can wait a little longer.") I feel bad for Zane getting left out of everything that's going on. He's gonna need a long recap once he's out back together.

There's still two head technicians left and I'm curious to see how the final confrontation plays out. Battle of the Katamaris?

Until next time!
~CrystalKunoichi~
6/15/2020 c122 11GameCubeGirl1
You know, the entire rest of this story could be just more fluffy bed-side chats with Jay Cole and Lloyd, and I would be more than okay with that xD

Aww these last couple chapters have just been like..chicken soup for the soul with these guys: the hugs, the fluff, finally getting secrets out, de-stressing, all-round good feels and just..I can't even xD

I love it, absolutely love it!

Lloyds hair secret is "finally" out! After all that it was just out of remembrance for his dad, which was very sweet And yet it took.. *how* long to find out!? 70, 80 chapters? Geez you know how to keep people hanging!
And yet..if I remember correctly..back in your little April Fools fic..didn't you mention something about Lloyds hair being poisonous? And i think you even mentioned in the authors note that the secret got out too early...now looking back, perhaps that was a sneaky ploy of yours to throw us off the scent? :P I could be remembering it wrong mind you...

I really am loving these fluffy chapters lately, however I'm sensing they will come to an end once again very soon as more stuff goes down.

One more thing..

Can I get a hug from Cole? D:
6/14/2020 c122 26Kifo Entiegon
This chapter is awesome. I'm glad everyone's slowly starting to feel better. Hopefully Lloyd gets to move to Cole's room quickly.
6/14/2020 c122 Fiiiyaaah
And the secret is finally out about Lloyd's hair! Everything makes sense now. I honestly reacted the same way the others did when they heard. Things are gradually getting back to normal, and maybe Kai will finally admit to liking the aliens. (I think he secretly does like them, but he doesn't want anyone to think he's not tough.) Can't wait to see what happens next!
6/14/2020 c122 7star's dreams
SD: Very feel good chapter here. There been a weight growing in this story for a while bit by bit. This lift this up. I really like how you handle Cole. Not my top Ninja but just like his element he supportive.
6/14/2020 c122 6AuroraRain18
The wholesomeness makes 2020 worth it. Gosh Lloyd, you poor child. You're making EVERYONE CRY. I've never wanted to give him a hug more than I do now that we all know what this was about.
Cheers to recovery though! Hopefully hes more stable now that he doesn't have to bottle up those emotions.
6/14/2020 c122 89Skylark Starflower
Kai can struggle all he wants, but he's getting ALL the huggles from me. :B

Both. Knowing Wu, the tea was probably both. :B

Kai, do something stupid to make himself feel better? Noooo. Don't know who you're talking about, but certainly not Kai. :B

Pixal in the ship's computers is always a good time. Yay! :D

Like, Mario Party, except instead of trying to beat your friends, you're trying to take down the mafia? :B

D'awwww at Lloyd sleeping on Cole's bed. :D

Can I join you with that universe neck wringing, Cole? Please? :B

And Lloyd can have a few of those huggles, too. :B
6/14/2020 c122 8ABCSKW123-IX
I really wanted to be review 2000, but I got beat to it. :') 2001 is close?

Alright, Kai, now I'm properly concerned. Round off Lloyd's trauma-related arc just to start Kai's up, huh?
Well, at least Mopp's with him. P:

Interested by the fact that Silica is relieved to have Nash off her back (which makes sense, she hated everything he was doing). And also that she's reached the point where she feels she has nothing left to lose no matter what happens to her and her katamari at this point.

Man, I was also pretty annoyed with Cole at first the last chapter, no surprise he's been beating himself up about it now. :(
Oh yikes. Nash got to Mack, huh? I was about to say "there's another line for Kai's tattoo," but then I realized ...

Cole and Lloyd as roommates. Boy, that sounds like a riot waiting to happen. Maybe not now, though, they're both still seeming a little subdued.

OH
OH WOW WE GET THE SCOOP ON HIS HAIR
You know, after season 8 or 9 I started thinking about Lloyd's hair growing out being tied to how the old look resembled Garmadon. It makes sense that he wanted to keep his hair the same!
I'm laughing, though. What a dork, he's world-famous for being a savior and didn't even consider that there were pictures of him going around to use as a reference. Incredibly happy that Lloyd's starting to sound better, though; it's been a rough ride with him bottling things up.

JAY WE DO NOT TIE UP NURSES WITH IV TUBES

Ohhh my gosh, Cole's offering to talk about his mom! aaaaaa
2,135 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »