FanFiction.Net
for Working Sinnoh With Skill!

9/12/2023 c2 28Kairan1979
Pikachu and Piplup being bros is hillarious.
9/12/2023 c11 CanadianBlueBear
️️️️️️️️️️️! Hello, the truth is that I'm really liking this story so far. I always love it when they put a more serious and intelligent Ash and, of course, more experienced and powerful. The truth is, I'm not excited about this romance, i have nothing against it, but I don't know, it seems like to me. very hasty ash is a little perverted from my perspective of how he behaves that throws me off a little, but I do like how you handle his maturity how he realizes that he needs to be with his pokemon more and of course he wants to learn more about his abilities aura and the truth is that I get excited when I catch that riolu I am always disappointed that I didn't catch it, well finishing thank you for sharing your story with all of us and especially for those who I have seen so far your frequent updates I will be on the lookout and I hope you continue with good work

PS: sorry but don't expect such long comments next time I'm not good at commenting very well but at the very least I'll give you some hearts ️️️️️️️️! thank you
9/11/2023 c11 UltimateCCC
Love the idea of Ash's Pokémon Ranger Adventures.
9/11/2023 c11 3OmniBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Mewtwo must have left off-screen.

Unsurprisingly, Dawn is the Coordinator to look up to the most in the Floarama Contest. Dawn probably had a really sexy outfit for the contest, I could masturbate all day thinking about her tight cunny in a revealing outfit.

For a Part-Time Pokemon Ranger, Ash happens to know an awful lot about Pokemon Law.
9/11/2023 c11 3OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Mewtwo must have left off-screen.

Unsurprisingly, Dawn is the Coordinator to look up to the most in the Floarama Contest. Seems outside of her and Kenny, there are no other familiar coordinators.

9/10/2023 c7 PikaMew1288
I'm honestly surprised that none of the Regions placed an high Bounty on J to capture her 'Dead or Alive' given how big her list of crimes are. Also, why hasn't the Government managed to track down the Source of J's Funds? That Ship of hers must be REALLY expensive.
9/10/2023 c11 8Johnny Spectre
Considering most lewd art makes Dawn bottom-heavy, I can honestly say "niiiice"
9/10/2023 c11 mdhunter111
Please work more on Systematic Shinobi. Thank you! :)
9/10/2023 c1 28Kairan1979
Treat your Pokemon badly, and you'll pay for it.
9/10/2023 c11 KakeruPB
I don't really remember this part, so it's fine. As for the guys in the waiting room? I don't blame them. That's not only a bit selfish but creepy at the lengths Kenny would go, even for an off hand comment.
9/10/2023 c11 Kamui Raiu
Ayo, Kenny?!

He be spittin facts though. Had I lived in the same universe as them, and was bi, yep. I'd have the same thoughts too.

Like damn, what luck.
9/10/2023 c1 Seimika
Wait which one is first? This one or the other working with skill one?
9/10/2023 c11 Force Smuggler
Piplup!
9/10/2023 c11 2Walkmanapprenticewordsmith
did i miss mewtwo leaving at somepoint? cuz im pretty sure hes jn his pokeball rn
9/9/2023 c10 UltimateCCC
Wonder how Ambipom will react see Monferno?
890 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »