for It Was Inevitable

11/8/2020 c6 22NoemieMendez
hi, i know it's been a very long time since the last update, but is there any chance that you will ever finish this story?
5/20/2020 c6 2Sevvus
Well, I don't think this is ever going to be continued... but it was honestly a delight to read! Thank you for writing it, I enjoyed every minute! Iv'e been super depressed lately and this really made my day. I hope your still writing a lot, you have some great skills!
10/28/2018 c1 18DemonKittyAngel
Wow. This may be my favorite cross series pairing for Kagome. I read a lot of fanfiction (like, too much) but I really love how you set this up. You have a strong, trained Kagome without beating the audience over the head, her ending up at Ishiyama makes a depressing amount of sense, and Tojobeing one of the only people we see studymakes a good friend for her. This is really sweet without ever being heavy handed.

Baby Beel taking to Kagome and then Tojo moving past it because, 'whoa, but priorities', is beautiful. I love how you write both of the leads and you do them both justice. (How utterly adorable they are as a family needs not be said because I'd die from how sweet it is.) Poor Tojo... Kagome is oblivious (mostly) but it's ok, she thinks you're sweet and you'll get there.

I also love how you did Sesshomaru. Once again, you kept it light while still holding the emotional resonance needed. Really, you're an excelent writer.

Please come back to this story. It's so sweet and I want the two of them to get together. Not to mention you've barely touched on Kagome's demon connections. And Oga-tachi's reaction to this unknown girl from there school being able to hold Barubo.
1/16/2018 c4 pupstarstar
I like how he is.
1/11/2018 c6 2grimmich
Awwww but they made such a cute family! I cant wait to see what happens next. I kinda wish kagome would wipe the floor with aoi though (i dont really like her for several reasons but one of them is she thinks shes alpha female but shes not! To me that will always be kagomes place)... kagome could probably whip her ass with out trying very hard, which brings me to the question... why avoid fighting? Its a part of who she is now, she shouldnt just be trying to box it away!
9/2/2017 c1 Simo22
I love this story! Please update soon
6/8/2017 c6 Guest
Ah man! This is such a delight to read! I really hope to read more soon!
5/29/2017 c6 Twister60
This story is awesome! I really want more!
3/10/2017 c6 Guest
Love your story! I bope i could see more updates of this soon!
12/23/2016 c6 Helen
Love this chapter. Everything comes full circle in Kagome's life. The phone conversation is so funny. Grandpa got into the wasabi again, lol. Tojo is probably on the otherside thinking WTF is going on over there... probably dont want to know.
12/19/2016 c6 23HalfBlackWolfDemon
... In in l9be and its entirely your fault. Please, I beg of you, feeeeeeed me more fiction! Lol, this was a splendid and very well-written story that leaves me salivating for more! Can't wait to read more!

-HBWD
12/12/2016 c6 sousie
i love it
12/11/2016 c6 1JustCallMeWhatever
I was so happy to see this in my email!
Fantastic chapter! I can't wait for the next update. :)
12/9/2016 c6 3Nameless Angel 00
I got to say it, I love Kagome's grandpa. Pft chehehehe
12/9/2016 c6 Zaniel Neko
I was super excited to see an update andI love it! poor kagome having to deal with the craziness. I like that we get a little background on what happened in the past from Sesshoumaru i cant wait to see Shippo as well hopefully he shows up :D
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »