FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: Monster of the Straw Hat Pirates

1/30 c1 Aedwards179
Seriously? 800k words and its not even at the timeskip? I love the idea of this and I love Robin romance stories but fuck that. its probably filled with useless shit
1/13 c25 acowles02
I just want to say the average bounty in the east blue is like 3 million, not 10 million.
1/12 c7 acowles02
My guy can snap swords in half with his bare hands yet get slapped easily by a lion. Nice one with the power levels here.
12/31/2022 c98 Chilly
I always smile when you update this story and I’m glad to see it continuing after this long. One question though, if Gian were to awaken his Kaiju-Zoan fruit would he turn into Super Godzilla complete with the smoke wreath and everything? Looking forward to what you do next
11/22/2022 c98 Omega Porunga
You pulled off something great with a spin on the "Strong World" Movie. If you get that far, I scarcely wait to see what goes down against Z or Bullet. Update when you can, and until then, happy Thanksgiving!
11/18/2022 c98 DR5996
The one of my favorive moment of all manga is near, when the crew arrives in the Sabaody archipealago, in the moment where the otehr supernova will react on Gian alone, and when Rufy will punch the World Noble.
11/7/2022 c4 Seriksays
First chapter was good, but then downhill copy paste of canon with two MCs. Pass.
11/4/2022 c6 Roseta12
Why the hell does one blast of atom beam take so much energy, it doesn't insta cook people so it's not that strong, and it's just one blast, a very weak one at that. Also when are you going to stop copy pasting canon?
11/3/2022 c1 87Bloody Simpson Chibi
Great start! Love to a jerk get what's coming to them.
10/25/2022 c98 5Spedyalarm
I am waiting for the new world to begin...
And I will wait...
10/25/2022 c2 6nexusplayer
Yay! But still. I feel like some of the titans should be different than the others.
For starters when kong comes along, He should be stronger then the others in physical strength and also be able to create lightning from his hands(A previous kong did that). But also I still feel like the godzilla devil fruit should be more resistant to water. At least salt water after all he does rule the sea and is at a disadvantage without it. And finally for the three headed devil should be a pirate. Not a marine. I don't know if you've written them already since I'm only on chapter two but still...
10/25/2022 c2 5Spedyalarm
Hmm, alot longer than chapter 1.
Nice.
10/25/2022 c1 Spedyalarm
How many words are in this chapter huh?
2000?
Hope this story's good.
10/25/2022 c1 6nexusplayer
Ahh interesting. This story has much promise and many words.
10/25/2022 c45 Guest
A OC Ghidorah should've appeared here as Black Beard pirate.
1,397 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »