for Through the Sun's Flames

9/3/2020 c1 2Beizanten
interesting
6/8/2019 c16 WarriorsCre3d
This was a breath taking story, I can't wait to read the sequel!
1/2/2019 c1 Tin
Wow
10/15/2018 c1 6TMMGYF-M-CH-I-R
Austin and Ally just and illusion?
8/13/2018 c11 Kaitlyndelarosa
I wish this was an actual movie because I would watch it over and over again ( )
7/31/2018 c1 Dukskka Ivalice
What an interesting and ironic use for a barbie quote/reference.
6/16/2018 c15 1Quicksilver'sMarvel
Hello again!
Aww, thanks! XD I'm sorry it took me so long to pop back up!

I still think your story is the best thing I've read for NYSM, and Ember still needs to be in the movies. I reread this and rewatched the movies after your update, and it's so lonely and almost flat without her now! Jember is still the best and the OTP(and that. ENDING. THOUGH. XD). Like, I totally had a fangirl squealing moment and some thoughts along the lines of "Finally!", "Took 'em long enough", and "They're so freaking cute!" Jack is such a gentleman. (...Of course there were no squealing sounds out loud... *shiftily looks away* ...Not. At. All...)

Your characterization is astonishingly awesome, so are your vivid descriptions and your humor, and you make me want to draw. XD Some of your descriptions on how it all came together really helped make it more three dimensional for me. I also loved that they let her hold the card to the tree. Their family dynamic is another thing I can't get over. It's something I really wish we could see more of in the movies, as well.

I can't wait for the sequel.(But no pressure!) Is Henley staying? I hope she is! She's one of the things I miss most in NYSM2. Also, you and your brother's banter is another thing that makes this story amazing. XD Just a side note. XD

And hey, don't feel bad for letting work, school, and yourself be a priority, k? We get it. XD You can't do anything if you don't let yourself stay happy and healthy. :) Thank you for sharing your amazing skills and brainchild with us. It is definitely one of my favorite fics I have ever read. Leaves me on the edge of my seat for more. :) So seriously, I am grateful you chose to share your talent with us. Keep your amazing work up. XD I look forward to seeing more of your talent. :)

I hope your play went well, and the (rest?) of your school, as well as your job. And your fairy tales class sounds hella interesting. Speaking of which, have you heard of the tv show “Grimm”? It combines fairy tales and crime scenes. XD I enjoy it, though I have just started season 1. I’ve been kind of binging it while I’ve been sick, which is kind of the reason I was late. So thanks for giving me a reason to smile while I was sick. :D

-Eliza

PS: This concludes yet another session of: Eliza Rambles. I hope you have enjoyed this program. :P Sorry about the miniature essay riddled with smiley faces, but I hope I have helped you giggle or smile. XD See you again soon! :)
6/4/2018 c15 25AvidMovieFan16
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to the sequel and how you're going to incorporate Ember, Henley and Lula; plus the Horsemen learning more about Ember's past.
6/4/2018 c15 5Blindluck92
Fluffy ending is fluffy. I had a feeling my sis wouldn't be as predictable as "making good on the promise" right out of the gate (pun only half intended). Good job, and hilarious jealous Jack.

Seriously, it was all so good, but ack! Now it's over and reality kicks in with actual problems like, oh I don't know, running from the law? Staying a step ahead was a plan, but now the plan is over and they're actually on the run (sort of? Maybe? Gah, magic, why u no make sense?), and that's not nearly as glamorous. Guess it's true what they say about "all good things" eh? Except for Jember. Seriously, that's a good thing not allowed to come to an end. And nobody's leaving like in the movie sequel... riiiight? Hehe, you make good OC stories sis. You keep it up, but don't overwork yourself, you hear me?

Anywho, I need to get back to work, and so do you *looks over shoulder* before the powers that be come patrolling, lol. So, I miss you, and I'll see ya soon(ish)!

*waves goodbye, hits post review*
2/25/2018 c14 TheBrightestOfBlues
Holy shit this is amazing, probably one of the best written nysm fics for Jack I’ve ever read! Quick question, do you have a face claim for Ember? I love her but I just can’t seem to fully envision her. Thanks! ~B
2/10/2018 c14 1Quicksilver'sMarvel
First, I just have to say: I absolutely cannot watch these movies anymore without expecting and wanting to see Ember! XD It seems slightly more empty without her! It's almost a disappointment not to see her up there with them! XD (I just had to rematch after reading this. X3) She fits in so amazingly well! And adds so much to the storyline!

Second, I binged these movies and this fic in two days and I am so glad that your fic was the first I read. It truly is amazing. I love your writing style and it is obvious that you work very hard on it. Thank you for choosing to share your talent and your amazing brain with us through this fic and your others. I also love the way you portray the characters, they are very true to themselves. The incorporation of scenes outside of the movies and the culture and languages you bring are also amazing. I really love the things you're teaching me. :) The Gaelic, Irish, and Celtic languages, traditions, and culture are very fascinating to me. Thank you for educating me a bit. X) I can't wait to read and see more from you. XD Keep up your astounding work! XD

Third, Jember is definitely my OTP. XD I hope your semester has been going fantastically, and that you are enjoying your new courses/classes! :)

-Eliza

PS: I could probably go on a lot longer, so hopefully, I will pop back in again! :)
1/3/2018 c14 katlolhogg
I can't wait for the next chapter
12/22/2017 c14 5Blindluck92
Not bad, if I do say so myself. Seriously though, sis, the delegation was real on this one. How I felt trying to do it for you myself? About what that guy on the TV in front of us just looked like when he was told to "eat healthy" (yes, I went there).

You're about to roll your eyes, of course. People are gonna read this review and wonder "what is your bro talking about?" hahahaha!

Oh, and shout out to my good friend JIMMYJAMSTER, or JMB Fictional Writing as he's going now. My sis and I are very grateful.

Oh, and don't worry sis. This isn't my actual Christmas gift for you. That comes in a couple days, naturally, but you'll just have to wait to find out And I'm putting this in my review for your chapter because it's going to be hilariously irrelevant less than 72 hours from now.

*hides behind couch* pleasedon'tkillme!

Love ya sis! See you, well... now!
12/21/2017 c14 25AvidMovieFan16
Good luck with school! Looking forward to the next chapter.
11/18/2017 c13 Forever Courage
Awesome chapter! I can’t wait to see what’s next. For the sequel will Henley still be a part of it or are you going to stick with the movie script?
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »