for As Dreams Are Made On

12/26/2020 c1 DawnScarlet19610
Kinda confused because that's not how Alice's power works at all... Also not really crazy about your SI's description. Sounds like becoming Bella Swan would be the best thing to ever happen, yet obviously that hasn't occurred her? Him? I have nothing against transexuals, but I'm not sure about having one wake up as Bella since there's already enough to deal with because of all the supernatural craziness. Adding in the whole sexual crisis thing on top of that feels like unnecessary drama, and I'm worried that the story will be sidelined in favour of it. I'm glad to see more representation though.
7/4/2020 c1 2Elysian17
Gotta love how attacks on trans are at a huge low now but the pandemic is at a high lmao.
4/20/2020 c1 MooNOrchiD
Um. Rereading this during quarantine really makes those first chapters on the nose...the global pandemic part. Lol. Cry
4/2/2020 c1 Eragon135790
windows xp, thx heaven? i had hold a lecture of 50 min. about the bugs and all of woíndows xp so...?
12/26/2019 c1 tomcatmurphy1234
omg fuck the right gender and you don't have to worry about aids.
9/29/2019 c10 Stoic's Dream
I had to stop halfway through chapter 10 and review because wow you've really impressed me. I've read 40~ 35K Twilight FF's in the last few weeks and yours is the first to showcase Rose as a person rather than "bitchy heart of gold" caricature. Also that scene in the car where Leah dismisses Cass' decisions struck deep as I think it's something I'm guilty of and something I need to take a step back and think about. Absolutely amazing work so far! Less than 3
5/9/2019 c25 Guest
Best damn fanfiction I have read in a very long long time! Great job on the overall story line and the progression of each character. Loved it! New favorite
12/29/2018 c3 Murkglow
Poor Alice. See, I don't have a problem with the basic idea of "Okay, I just met you (even though I actually know a lot more about you than most people even after many dates would, thanks to the books) so I'm not in love with you right away." but the execution is pretty head scratching. Could have handled that better Main Character person, especially since you ask so much for her help and have no real reason to say no other than "It's too soon TM."

Then there is the big elephant in the room that I never understand in these types of stories (a question asked in one of the best lines from No Game No Life), "Why would anyone ever want to go back?" Especially this character. Being turned into Bella Swan, while not ideal I'm sure, still seems to be a significant physical upgrade for this person (at the very least fulfilling their dream/desire to actually be female). On top of that they are a fantasy nerd and now are in a world with real life fantasy at their fingertips (but also modern comforts so nothing given up there, unlike if they fell into the Lord of the Rings books for example). Oh and lets not forget the (apparently) very attractive, talented, supernaturally gifted, and (you already know from the books) downright fundamentally GOOD vampire who is magically in love with you. She's not exactly a consolation prize. Why in gods name are you complaining, pushing her off, and talking about wanting to go home? The character is even a self professed loner with no exceptionally close ties... Just mind boggling...
12/4/2018 c8 Heiddi33
I honestly just love how you write. It's so elegant and some what old (like how people used to write back then). But it also has a touch of modernness to it that just really brings how you write together. I don't think I've ever seen writing like this and it's amazing. Just thought you should know.
11/5/2018 c24 1Usurper97
Great, great story that was enjoyable to read. I feel the end was a little rushed. The story was detailed and took in characters thoughts and feelings but when it got to the end everything was just a rush. There were no reactions to anything really. Life just changed so much for everyone yet no one asked any questions or reacted in anyway.

But regardless it was a good story. Thanks for writing it.
10/23/2018 c12 8Twinwolfsister
If you wanna use it in some way i found it relateable. You see i am ftm trans, with bi tendencies, and like jasper. My male name is Hunter Stillwood, If you want you could use me be it as a vampire or a human, his hair would be apple red (dyed obviously) or strawberry blonde (natural) or black with purple dyed highlights. Blue/grey eyes if human, red if vampire, but he only feeds on criminals like murdurers rapests etc in an attempt to be 'humaine'.

If you want to use him he could also be from her timeline yr 2018, state of maine hes a homestead owner with 2 kids a older girl blonde and a younger boy ginger. So she is not alone only he remembers dying impaled by a log that slipped out of a logging truck when a bump made them shift/settle. This makes him anxious/jumpy if anyone gets too close to his heart and around big trucks. He likes fanfiction, shakespear, harrypotter, videogames everything from sims to finalfantasy, cod, assassians creed, skyrim to zoo tycoon and harvest moon.

He likes nearly all non horror movies, or popular shows that dont involve zombies he's obsessed with game of thrones however. His fav channels are animal planet, discovery channel, nat geo and history.

He likes all music except screamo death metal and most rap songs.

He loves animals and they seem to trust him more than most, especally horses. His gift if turned is along these lines.

Id be honored to see what you do with him. If anything.
10/22/2018 c6 1Usurper97
I just found this story today and I'm reading it at work. It is so much fun and very well written. I'm loving it and just had to write that. I now continue the adventure.
8/28/2018 c12 2TigerCat
The line about Anthony not knowing a lesbian if she banged rainbow cymbals made me almost literally roll off my bed laughing.
8/28/2018 c23 Dracowoman
this was wonderful & inspiring.
I can only hope that you continue to write more in the future.

5/5