FanFiction.Net
for Resident DEvil 2

10/28/2016 c26 9RedRat8
Well that was fun and oh god wasps, feel bad for you Nero. And leave it to Dante to mess with their minds by pulling an anti tank rifle out of nowhere. Also good work on this chapter mate!
10/27/2016 c25 Guest
Can't believe I missed 3 updates. But damn were these last three chapters awesome. Love this series can't wait to see where your going with it in the future
10/27/2016 c25 3Oriental Otaku
loved it as usual. of course wesker had to be the one to open the hellgate. bad wesker. bad bad wesker. and yay vergil appeared and wasnt ghost like? bravo. cant wait for more. keep it up!
10/26/2016 c25 14KittyWillCutYou
Oh my god, Vergil no, down boy, don't give Kyrie that bullshit she ain't done nothin' to you, oh my god. Sprinkling his irritated self into Nero's devil trigger, I see you Pheonix. *gestures from my eyes to yours*
10/26/2016 c25 Guest
Wow, you're on a roll here, three chapters in three days? Someone's been busy! And another one on the way tomorrow too? Very nice.

Anyways, the end is swiftly approaching now, with so many new developments as well. Dante finally gets his own extra demon fight and new weapon, the masked G critter may finally be dead (or is it?), and since when did a certain sunglasses wearing sociopath learn how to open gates to hell?

And of course, it's anyones guess how the finale will go down this time. I haven't forgotten that little bit at the beginning of Nero and Kyrie's side of the story. How they eventually play a role in saving someone's life, and dooming another.

Is someone not going to make it this time?

THE MYSTERY GROWS DEEPER! DEEPER I SAY!
10/26/2016 c25 9RedRat8
Well that was fun with Nero, sad for him he has to deal with the annoying Resident Evil Puzzles and map searching! Also nice bit there with Dante and his apprentices as well. I do wonder if it is possible for Dante and Jill to become a shipping now that I remembered it, they seem to have some fun chemistry back in the manor. Also excellent work and keep it up.
10/25/2016 c24 3Oriental Otaku
so it seems I had the 2 for 1 special this time. lol. I did enjoy both chapters as im sure you are aware ,3 with the tiny omake. you have dmc down, from cool and witty enemy files, to dantes mannerisms when obtaining new weapons. bravo to you, I cannot praise your writing skills enough. keep it up. cant wait to see how this ends!
10/25/2016 c24 Harlequin-TheDollmaker
Seems like they need my help.
10/25/2016 c24 9RedRat8
Well that was an awesome fight and now Dante has a whip, that's neat, and I love the Dance Devil Revolution. And nice, a graceful loser among demons, that's kind of neat.
10/24/2016 c23 RedRat8
Ah yes another great work here mate, keep it up. And only Dante would argue with Claire about the practicality of wearing short shorts. In other news they found a freaking Hell Gate. My Murphy senses are tingling that it will come back to bite them in the ass, after it corrupts and or enhances one of the B.O.W.
10/20/2016 c22 3Oriental Otaku
as always I love your fics. your fight scenes are awesome and you write the dmc cast perfectly. dont really play too much resident evil but.. love how you portray all the characters. ive a feeling that they may confront wesker soon. Cant wait to see how this fic ends. keep it up and good job.
10/14/2016 c22 SereneCrosstamer
It is -and will always be- worth the wait. I still love the way you assemble the plot and write the characters. *insert fan sqweeing* I should've marched my butt over here and read it sooner. But, y'know power outages suck. Keep up the good work! :)
10/4/2016 c22 9RedRat8
Well that was fun and nice work on the new shotgun. Ah Shotgun, where would we be without you in horror games?
10/3/2016 c21 SereneCrosstamer
Then it occurred to me I don't know your gender. Welp, you get the gist
10/3/2016 c21 SereneCrosstamer
TIS BEEN A MONTH MADAME PHOENIX!
115 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »