for A Fate Touched in Middle Earth

2h c1 darthkratos24
Opening the story right away with a flashback? Not the best of moves in my opinion then again I despise flashbacks so it could be a personal thing
9/15 c13 fallendemon248
Wow just discovered this master piece today This has got to be one of the best fics I’ve read in long time I can’t wait to see more
9/14 c9 2RyMalice
You really have made Thranduil an evil character. I always felt he was argentine and misguided, but your version is almost beyond redemption and while he may not be in league with Sauron, he is definitely not a good person.
9/14 c6 RyMalice
Interesting how you suddenly gave him yet another weakness. I imagine you don't want him to be OP, yet at the same time he's becoming more and more weak instead of slowly gaining strength.
9/14 c13 jaackrichter
I can't wait for this to update
9/9 c13 1Fawkes-Pas
Loved the story so far. Imagining it in sync with the movie has been a delight for the creative senses. Hope the story gets updated soon. :)
9/1 c13 Sozin's Flame
Great story so far! Can't wait to read more!
8/30 c13 scyfly
i once read this story where a female hp drops in on aragorn when he passes the urk hai on his way to helms deep. she decides to help aragorn and transfigures a dozen trol sized gollems out of the earth, animates them snd charms them unbreakable and presto orc army gets destroyed.

or you can, you know pull a sword and start firing cutting curses
8/29 c11 Mr.Heller
An arrow piercing plate was cringe af, but overall not a bad battle.
8/19 c13 12N7 Greek-Valkyrie
*squeals in delight* I can't wait to read more. I love this pairing and am so eager to see more. I'm loving seeing the differences Harry is making, and Erebor being cleansed of Taint. Ooooh please, please, please tell me this is being continued!?
8/18 c9 N7 Greek-Valkyrie
I thought Tauriel had red hair.
8/16 c13 BP
I can't seem to vote on the poll so can I just vote here? I want this story to be updated in August.
8/16 c5 Guest
I am Loving this and hope you keep it up
8/15 c13 2mwinter1
Started reading this yesterday. Good story. Awaiting more.
8/15 c12 mwinter1
I do hope that Harry's Cloak isn't destroyed. Awaiting more.
1,477 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »