FanFiction.Net
for A Fate Touched in Middle Earth

3/11/2016 c1 11XxTaintedxDaggerxX
Hope you decide to update this story! So much potential!
3/9/2016 c1 colin9696
Love this idea hoping you'll take this up as I think you could have fun with races and lore of this fic and the less experienced harry and his journeys within this world.
p.s. watching desolation of smaug the part where bilbo gives sting its name when fighting with the spiders of mirkwood and the way they squeal inchorenhently untill bilbo puts on the ring and he can understand them a thought hit me the ring does it act as a translation enchantment maybe due to residual magic/soul of its master as Sauron visited/courted and charmed or attempted too with quite a bit of success for sometime with all the races the later books mention it too when Sam wares the ring he understands the orcs speaking there native tongue when he is in mordor after they capture frodo and take him to the dark tower.
3/2/2016 c1 TheGrimW01f
Huge fan of your work. Loved this first chapter and hope you'll start updating soon.
N please don't make this a harem.
2/14/2016 c1 EternityDragon2610
Haha loved harry channelling his inner marauder with those quips :D
2/12/2016 c1 1narutoreader4368
I await for the next update
2/8/2016 c1 onetruegeek
You should really continue writing this story.
2/7/2016 c1 3Quietlovingman
I really like this and though Harry will have to age fairly slowly to work for the stated pairing, I think it would be an interesting story to continue.
1/28/2016 c1 1keroblade
Oh wow, not sure how I missed you writing this story but I finally found it and holy crap! I love it! Really hope you continue this because it's one of the better crossovers I've read and would love to see what happens. :)
1/27/2016 c1 The Communist Banana
Awesome hope there's more on the way
1/23/2016 c1 Nerfhearder69
Yup, another I will be camping at the bit for, no doubt. Sigh, why couldn't you be twins, or maybe triplets?
1/20/2016 c1 Navn Ukjent
Nice story.

I do hope for some more soon.
1/18/2016 c1 Kuse Endian
Okay you awesome! Please Please Update again soon, I cant wait to read what you come up with next and the developing relationship between harry and thorin.
1/18/2016 c1 1Lord Sia
I rather like this, and hope you'll continue it at some point.
1/17/2016 c1 alec-potter
Nice start...
1/8/2016 c1 2Vilkath
Great start and I look forward to more. The round of flashbacks wasn't to bad. I think the style works all right at conveying information, it was just a bit annoying for people familiar with the HP series enough to already know those things and seemed to slow down the start of the story. That said things picked up nicely once Harry hit the LotR world and at least those flashbacks helped those drawn more to the Hobbit cross than the HP.

More than anything I just hope this story continues, there are barely any Hobbit/LoTR xovers out there. Many of them are poorly written, incomplete or both.
2,307 « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »