FanFiction.Net
for A Fate Touched in Middle Earth

2/1 c22 4WithinTheMadness
Hmm... Stiffbeard princess very obviously gonna declare someone their One.
HP would create all kinds of hilarious catastrophe. Thorin is the most obvious, so either Fili or Kili would fit best.

Oooh, a chance for Legolas and Gimli to meet.

I think Dis overstepped the bounds of their friendship by inviting Tauriel's parents. Whatever reasoning or good intentions, that was not her decision to make.

Love this story. Your imagination and vivid imagery is most impressive and inspiring.
1/31 c22 cameron1812
I love this chapter. The master smith ceremony is very touching and feels so true and right, as does the time spent on patrol and the battle and its aftermath! Superb, thank you!
1/30 c22 3Tankinator175
Well, I am quite happy to see the story update again.

I do have one minor nitpick. Several times throughout this chapter, it says dwarven humans when you are reffering to both dwarves and humans in one group. This sounds more like some sort of Human-Dwarf hybrid, which is mildly disconcerting, and tends to break my sense of immersion. Is this intentional, and I'm missing something?
1/30 c22 Blaze1992
. . . Ah so kinda like what happens to the female captives taken by the darkspawn in dragon age games.

Also run harry!
1/28 c22 Guest
Can’t wait to keep reading!
1/29 c22 1Poseidon93
Thanks for the chapter!
1/28 c22 fooplaya
Something that could be interesting (though I'm not sure if Harry would have any reference to be able to explain it) would be a form of runic binary that can control things, like the first steps on the road to a magitechnical computer. He would definitely be able to explain electricity after all of Mr Weasley's questions and Hermione's explanations, though! :P I feel the dwarves would greatly enjoy Clockwork and Steampunk machines seeing as they have the start of some of them in the balistae and such.

Great chapter as always!
1/28 c22 Beags
Very good chapter, great even. I love the pace your story flows to be honest, it's my favorite fanfic on this site.
1/28 c22 aesir21
Wonderful chapter.
The horror they saw on how goblins made is unspeakable indeed. I am surprised Harry did not use fiend fire to destroy it all instead collapsing the warren.
A lot of progress in erebor and I loved the description and design of dwarven ceremony for becoming master of the craft.
1/28 c22 4EricFreak
This chapter was a nice enjoyable slow burn with quite a mix of lotr lore. It was quite good. Thanks
1/28 c22 Hadrian.Caeser
Awesome chapter
1/28 c22 LoweredUp
1/28 c22 LoweredUp
WOOO HOOOO THE STORY CONTIMUESSSSSS WOOO HOOOO THE STORY CONTIMUESSSSSS I LOVE THAT IT CONTIMUESSSS
1/28 c20 Annmari Anderson
Absolutely loving the story so far jyst to let you know where galadriel is talking about setting aside her ring and the power youve used the word food where i think you memt good. not nit picking just jumped out at me and thought you would likr to chnage it. Once again loving your work so far x
1/26 c22 9Dragon Man 180
So do elves have a version of the shovel speech Tauriel’s dad can give Harry? Because it feels like he should be giving one or putting arrows clustered in a target the approximate size of Harry’s exit only hole.

Nice sight of Gimli, can’t wait to see more interactions with him later once he returns to Erebor. I also can’t wait to see the formal feast where Thorin shows that one tribe just how badly they screwed up by disrespecting Harry and Tauriel.
2,307 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »