FanFiction.Net
for A Fate Touched in Middle Earth

1/25 c22 HowlnMadHowie
Next chapter title: Meet the Oarents!

Still, Gimli is more personable to Tauriel than how he treated Legolas. ALthough I half expected them to start a goblin kill tally. Of course I can just imagine Gimli's argument "Goblins! Bah, they are too easy to kill, no, the challenge will be orcs!"

ANyhow I imagine if Harry can figure out the everfull rune Tauriel would have a infinite amount of arrows.
1/25 c7 George Cristian810
While the story is somewhat interesting,harry is way to weak,plus the slow ritm of update make this impossible to follow.
1/25 c22 28Kairan1979
Thanks for the chapter.
Looks like the Stiffbeards are going to regret their treatment of Harry and Tauriel.
Thorin's potential bride looks like an interesting character.
1/25 c6 Shiva547
I don't understand how pathetic harry can be ,it feels like complete canon with harry as extra and nothing else
Bruh...
1/25 c22 sh777
Thanks for the update
1/25 c22 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
1/25 c22 1orion0905
I recognized the broodmothers. Which I'm kinda annoyed at them for throwing that away in the next couple of games.

But yeah, she should have brought Harry to meet her parents at some point.
1/25 c22 1Parz05
Fantastic as always. this is one of my favorites stories and its a joy to read every time i get a notification. Cant wait for the next chapter
1/25 c6 sugoijack9
Well done Master Baggins! You screwed the Ainur song! Let the butterfly effects go wild!
1/25 c22 3grovepjp
Tx
1/25 c22 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and it was interesting to see more of Gimli
1/25 c22 moozga
This story is great, can't wait to read more of it!
1/24 c22 Rebell 01
Nice surprice.
1/24 c22 ulttoanova
I really like this chapter and look forward to reading the next update, not much else to say.
1/24 c22 1MastrDragn
Just wanted to say that you might want to go back and read the Ch yourself, you left of several sentences without finishing the thought. Like: Both he and Balin were extremely proud of the positions they.. The there is where you put in: The dwarven humans were working together. Otherwise another great Ch.
2,311 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »