for Learn To Love Again

1/5 c9 Guest
It’s my second time reading this! I love it
5/24/2020 c1 9Trepidatious.Musings
Maya, I'm filing all your fanfics in the library and girl, you're incredible. Your writing is absolutely amazing, mesmerizing. Please, don't stop writing. Keep updating your stories and complete them if possible. They're beautiful, well written and gift to the fandom.

I appreciate the effort you put in them, in every sentece, in every word, in every idea. They are a work of art and the visuals I get from the scenes you paint with words are a movie I don't want to stop watching. Count me as one of your fans! -Alex
1/17/2020 c3 1Adrift-Writer
I'm crying
7/21/2019 c9 troianspllsuits
read it all in once! just amazing
1/2/2018 c9 notnotkirbyspecter
I'm a sucker for all things darvey, but I must say I super enjoy the happy endings when they went through so much pain first. Lol! I love this fic so much!
4/19/2016 c9 38lafantomette
You know I'm a sucker for Hurt fic with happy ending I still dream AK is gonna realize my wildest dreams and gimme that.
Thanks for this great fic love it wow
4/19/2016 c8 lafantomette
This is so beautiful you are making me cry...
4/19/2016 c7 lafantomette
I missed so much! Oh wow that chapter so emo I don't have words...
4/19/2016 c9 1Mariedonovan
Perfect ending for a perfect story. Ohhh you have so much talent and I'm so thankful that you share it with us. Thank you so much for all your time to write those stories which amaze me.
4/17/2016 c9 DarveyIsEndgame
Uhhhhhhhhh-mazing! You are truly so talented!
4/17/2016 c9 Sof
Oh that fic made me so emo! Loved it so much...and I m sorry it's over! All the plot and descriptions were so beautiful.. I m gonna miss it!
Thanks for writing and sharing :*
4/17/2016 c1 Guest
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story. It was beautiful from beginning to the end .
4/16/2016 c9 1gerllss
i love this story so much and you just ended it perfectly. Thank you for writing this. I'll always read whatever you write.
4/16/2016 c9 Guest
I have really enjoyed reading this; it definitely wasn't what I expected when I started it but I love that I was surprised. A very cute Darvey fic, great job.
4/16/2016 c9 EmMMarang2513
I loved how HOT this chapter starts with and the whipped cream comment was unexpected & fabulous. We're always going to have whipped cream! It was really well done & a nice way to end this story. What really struck me was Harvey with amnesia makes him more human. That cocky arrogant demeanor is really like a shield for him & without it, he's so much more appealing. I love that you didn't completely have Harvey back to normal either but made it clear that he will continue to recover but more importantly he is in love with Donna all over again. Thanks so much for posting. It's been a pleasure to read. xo - Em
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »