for Life and Death: Alternate Ending

9/30 c1 Guest
Warning:
Anyone considering reading this series should be made aware that the author is more interested in changing the original characters into unrecognizable parodies of themselves as opposed to just creating new ones for their own story.

I would not be so upset, however, if I had been warned in the description just how drastic these changes would be. Unfortunately, my interest in the original story was hijacked to get me invested in this author's work before they began to spit upon what I loved about Meyers' work.

The most egregious example is when Beau let's the Volturi rip Edythe's head off because he wants to suck up to Sulpicia or some similarly contrived reason. Can anyone imagine the original Beau EVER going along with that for ANY reason?

And after turning Beau into a piece of sh*t husband that would let his wife be horiffically mangled, did the author at least decide that Edythe's character would also change in response to this betrayal (which would at least make sense in this already twisted parody)? No, they are apparently too lazy to have their characters react to each other's actions realistically. They just make Edythe tell Beau that she won't be mad at him right before she is decapitated.

Even worse is this horrible story's epilogue which ends with Beau once again chosing Sulpicia over Edythe. The literal last scene has him getting on a plane to go simp for Sulpicia while leaving Edythe behind in Forks.

Only read this story if you like a spineless main character and WAY too much side character back-story. Seriously, Beau simply must be secretly in love with Sulpicia in order for him to stay awake through all her droning on about her personal history.

I applaud this author's efforts at actually writing a story (even if I despise it), but I sincerely resent being tricked into reading this particular fanfiction.
8/4 c3 Twi-Holic68
Just finished re-reading Life and Death and found your reimagings when I went looking for some Edy and Beau fanfiction! loved this ending and I am moving on the New Moon!
2/11/2018 c3 Philippe Forest
In all my reading of books, I loved the “life and death” the very most! I was very sad, almost depressed(stopped reading novel for a couple months) because of it. Since Stephenie Meyer left it so open at the end. Then said that that was it. Just dropped it. Which is why, I like this other so much. Even though this is the very first “chapter/lightnovel” that I’m reading from him.
I think he did a bang up job.

Hope the other re imagine’s just as good!
12/12/2017 c3 Shadowdog11
Good setup. The dialogue felt the same to me
12/12/2017 c2 Shadowdog11
Getting through the original book I spent 80% of the time readin debating how it would go in the rest of the books. This’ll be me comparing notes. The intricacies is the switching genders (something I usually don’t read) hooked me quick. At least I understand now for other genres.
3/12/2017 c3 8bookingplanes
Thanks for exploring this ending! I love the way you've used both of the books to make this. I'll definitely be reading your version of new moon.
2/14/2017 c3 4CCNH.Tributo-Runner
Very very very good. You captured Twilight and Life and Death very well! I really loved it so going right now to read New Moon reimagined. Count on me!
Best of luck! ;)
7/11/2016 c3 8Fantasywings7
Well done, looking forward to read your version of New Moon :)

Interesting take on the dancing with Jules...

Insightful reflection on the gender stereotypes...
1/26/2016 c1 Guest
Please update soonI really love your stories
12/11/2015 c3 Debbie Hicks
New Moon:IRemagined
that I Felt Sick very sick that CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH! That landed in the medical place with a Infected bite of a MONKEY! mixed With the Fift suddenly Screaming very loudest and was Sick very Sick then landed us With best friend was Still Screaming the bite was From Dawn Read Spier Biting my Throat Granted me a Newst Life wITH AS ALL OF THE sICK BUT extremely way too hardest popped a Vein by mistake that I Felt FIRE! All I See was Fire Scorching Flames and Heat and Volcanic heat spreading from as all fifth and with Real Vampire Venom Then all of the Sudden sNAPPED The last part of my own Neck then Screamed then suddenly Drained of my own blood and BIT MY Vein from here tHen felt the Ascension the death yet to come they Came to witness my Transformation Powerr Where I Am I can't remember! tHAT myself Had Died but lost it was Ferlite extremely fertile but it was too late began to Wipe the remains of the Vulcans gone hunting drinking but forcely and and with the very as all of them moved to Volterra, Italy she taught me to kill and chaos was Out I hunted more than all of the Volturi heard this a Lone Vampire with a Strsangest but more powerful gift then weas Taken the young Vulcan Woman forced me to drink from a Woman I Made my first kill as a Carnivorous Vampire drained her by Changing her after bedding as all of then suddenly they joined us and were far too much the killings resumed the Time Split into only Two that my Carnivorous Self was born from the Viollence and Lonelness and rage and cruelity became Gianna's mate and herself reported in American the Volturi wre rejoiced ourselves were found and taken that it went too late Gianna had kids four I had the gift to make Her fertile but I need a lab to study and do medical research and gone too far with as all of the Bedded Women then it really happened after drained that it was granted and it came too lat I was found but wre more than as all of Mated but drained Women then the guard had us with as all of States all of of Washington Executed for Illegal medical research and all of the Gods/Goddesses with the Guardians and the Spirits turned as all with as all of them into Kindred and all pf phased and Trransformed Shifters all of them Suddenly Exploded by granting us Supernatural abilities and Shattered freely then They forbidden us and as all of of the Witnesses but the damage to my own body was too great then I healed very different then became Stronger then the doctor tested of my own health I was with a Destroyed but shattering host I was Cold very iciest cold as ice then broken freely with as all of them oh man what happened they took as all of bodies I did terrible thing destroyed people oh my god that is horrible he needs blood I have Animal blood meet the latest member Gianna Cullen with my own children with yours will be Adopted that blasted from the Earthly Bodies and lives as all of it came too late Vanishing then with Around the World came as all of Guards very ffar way too much many more then suddenly each five who EXPLODED as Volturi members as all of them exploded all of them suddenly went blasting Atomic noise their Children all Volturi and reported and they wre outraged of my early change too late myself with as all of them cracked freely then it came the Bodies as all of them Again then it really happened my gift Emerged on a Dreadly Birthday morning I stopped at Eighteen just Eighteen that I never went older at all but I looked Eternally young as a young man my own age was 178 years old forever Ageless but eternally young the Parents worriored of their non-dying children ordered as all with the Cullens to split that never returned with them each both blazed were affected that it came too late freed of our troubles away then burned as all each both but Suddenly More Guards all of them destroyed as all of buineses with people into then it came too late Reappeared and with the both with the hight schools and Colleges aboard thenb reawakened then suddenly it was destroyed forged a City in space it Activated then went into wARP THEN WITH THE Others merged then crunching onto the real planet Vulcan officially wre more than all of from as all of merged with as all of housing and businesses and all of the them crouwding thenn it came too late it EXPLODED! Very too biggest Then the both galaxies time-Split and Ripped but was gone officially but the World was very different by now in ruins the very as all of the worlds collided and underwent climate changes and rebooted that more people of all of the other Earth was rebuilt after the rip that they Were ripped into two then the each halves then too late trapped as all of the half here then it was all Gone now into here but it Shattered but was sealed it's 2015 to 2016 by now the Earth the other both galaxies merged as one Galaxy the other one was hugest that it formed a brand-newest etenal galaxy that they were furious but used as all bodies to create androids with Vampire blood to act like people too late it overboard itself Shattered as Vampire droids then too late the very as all of them were into training but were their Generals all of them.
12/11/2015 c3 2BeauEdythe
Awesome! I will def be there for new moon reimagined.
12/5/2015 c2 Debbie Hicks
Virus
I Gasped but it cam,ed too late far too late EXPLODED! But gasped wheezed then myself prepared to die it was the worse case then Dwawn read Spier by Alpha Commands of the cHANGE HIM NOW THAT bit me harder to more monstrously stronger right on my flesh that the Cullens whisked then all the sudden the bite was a protection but mating that I Died but suddenly BURNED For three scorching days the broken arm resquenced but heal then myself SCREAMED! but a strange but hard beeping of all machines my own heart gave up it went offline myself was dead laid here deceased that a new member preparing to Ascend to change it very different but it came too late her venom mixed with tree then collided then my own heart never beat Again then on the very first day of my new life Snapped open Bright Crimson that I met my sire smelt her differently then myself began to show a Alien power i could block with Element Shield was it's name i was in fact a newborn Vampire so my best friends were turned to save their lives that i was Beaufort Cullen my host had a last name then they too had different hosts last names then my funeral with their burial ceremony with me dressed in my own Vulcan burial robes with Ocampa ears merged then my grave and their graves then we never returned Killed were more then were destroyed but resurrected the Volturi took away everything our lives and memories all of it gone punished us with all of them forbidden to not to see them Again that it came too late myself now lived with her since forgotten my human life that was it all of the newest converted members Slipped Away to nothingness but they reported myself was mated to her bound for life that we returned different this time healed was a mated Vampire with them could live apart Complete and over that i now become more wiry and leaner than normal but had golden eyes but Everything Changed resumed school lives and the students told wild rumors of more oh my god he died of a disease no way what a hunk it was true my three never made it the tribe were oldest died left to desendants but they too died burst outside each twelve the lowest were with us/them in Utah had to keepmy hunger in check was in control it came too late poisoned flopped Freely then the bodies aged far too late but became too oldest but too elderly then burst out more Guards drained as all of them but reported to the Volturi that they were buried for Good but had them shredded were all of the Supernatural killed but wiped them out then it came too late i began having prophetic visions like Ben Sisko but my headache was forming areal gift too late myself was not human everything changed Again we were the same people i now spoke more languages but we traveled again this time College then more than High Schools then it really happened were more than both then Graduating more than all then to our old School graded with highest but top honors now held more than all desided to get a Job dressed in my rich suits and was a teacher myself teaching to students.
12/3/2015 c2 BeauEdythe
Honestly I like it. I like the fact that you are continuing into the other books instead of leaving it as it ended in life and death. After I read life and death I was happy that Beau and Edythe got their happy ending but I was also sad at the same time because there weren't gonna be any more stories with them I felt cheated lol But I'm really excited that authors such as yourself have started to make stories about their love story and I cannot wait to see how far your story goes thank you for writing about my favorite couple.
11/27/2015 c1 5Mighty Action X
The reason why Life and Death ended the way it does was because this time around the human is the guy and many elements that prolonged Twilight to New Moon up to Breaking Dawn no longer applies here. One reason is that Edythe can't get pregnant, therefore the Renesmee Scenario will never be applicable and Meyer knew that, that's why she made this story into a One Shot instead of considering a multiple installation. I don't have any idea what are your plans with your story that you would prefer Beau to prolong his humanity but in my opinion as someone who first created a Fanfiction of Life and Death in this site, you should have just go in making a Fanfic that covers what happened after the ending of Life and Death. That would have been more interesting.