for Steins Gate: Inevitability of the Mandela Effect

2/25/2020 c1 Hellsink Bathhall
It would be of tremendous help if you could properly reedit this story and use paragraphs thenway they are meant to be implemented. Nobody likes reading giant walls of text. I just hope that this stort does have Okabe and Kurisu as a couple.
10/29/2018 c11 4fayfairyelf
Eyyy, fancy seeing you here! Well I can already comment on this story and it is the best Fanfiction I've ever read about Steins;Gate. Now all you have to do is become more reliable with updates
9/28/2018 c11 Anonymous
You know, I got really invested and then it stopped. Saw the last time it was updated was over 3 years ago. Big pain, wish it was continued.
9/2/2018 c1 JeRni
Veri n1c35EOst0rita
9/1/2018 c1 2yBLk
Veri n1c3JNgst0riy9
7/9/2018 c11 Guest
I haven't read any fanfics in a while, after finding this one I'm convinced that it is the will of Steins Gate :)
6/2/2018 c11 Guest
So far, this is amazing, I’m actually curious and hoping this’ll turn out even more terrific. Nice work op
5/26/2018 c4 Chelz Clarence
Nice made, author-san xD
But FYI Rintarou Okabe calls Kurisu Makise by her first name as Kurisu not Makise, because Makise is her family name.
In Japan the family name format is Last Name in the front n First Name in the back, but when people already close enough, they call each other by their first name :)
5/24/2018 c11 Memerino
Really liking this so far, i hope you continue this story because it is definitely one of the better fan fictions out there.
11/5/2016 c1 Sacri
Oh man, found this almost a year after the last update. Interesting premise and scenarios so far (it's great how you incorporated the other known worldlines in the game, like delta and beta). Too bad it's on hiatus! I hope we can see this story's ending in the future.
9/8/2016 c10 Guest
Hi, this is an awesome story i hope you can finish it one day
12/27/2015 c7 Guest
Great story so far! The one thing I would like to add is that I agree with Okarin in this chapter, the first d-mail fucked it all up for them with Sern as they were able to track it and save it in their database which is why he needed the IBN 5100 to find and delete it therefore leaving the alpha attractor field.

Keep up the good work!
12/14/2015 c8 Guest
Ok, the spacing is much better, the story doesn't strain my eyes as often. The previous reviews may have been negative, but I'm glad to see you improving and continuing to writing. Until then, El Psy Kongroo.
12/10/2015 c5 Guest
Messy, messy. The writing, writing, is messy, messy. Story plot, plot, is interesting. Unskilled missing, missing editing is super, super, bad.
12/2/2015 c1 Guest
An interesting start, but I must say that your formatting needs a lot of work. People HATE reading blocks of text. Please try to space out your paragraphs.