for How to live the wong way, a Kaia story

12/2/2020 c11 1JW4ever
I really like your Fanfiction and I hope you will update soon
11/5/2017 c11 Guest
I love Kai as a kick-ass girl! (I apologize for my cursing)
11/1/2017 c11 Sun and moon100
Please updat
10/9/2017 c11 FreedSenpai
Quote- Fear? Fear isn't a word where I come from!
10/7/2017 c11 32FirstFandomFangirl
Well, that looks... fairly bad. But I'm sure she'll be fine.

As for the senior quotes thing... I have no idea what those are. Are those the things they put under your name in a yearbook or something?

12/11/2016 c10 31valagator
I can't. Why. Would. You... HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! THE GREAT AND LOVEABLE PERIDOT?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FINALLY FRIENDS LIKE YOU WANTED! *deep breath* okay not that my Steven Universe quote of the day is finished... WHY WOULD KAI REJECT LLOYD?! And dam Lloyd what a kiss XD. I'm relying on you to make Greenflame prevail in this shipping war! Those guys trying to kill Kai... what a waste amirite

ANYWAY ILY ALL MY NINJAGO STORIES ARE ON HIATUS RIPPARONI!
12/3/2016 c10 32FirstFandomFangirl
Well, since the last time I read this, greenflame has kind of... become a huge scary trigger for me. Fortunately, this doesn't really trigger it because Kai's a girl and it just seems so... different. idk.

Why is this rated M, though? Just because of the torture? Or is this gonna turn into lemons? If it does then I'm out.

Back to normal reviewing,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHH HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT HURTING KAI YOU LOUSY-

9/22/2016 c9 Guest
why did you turn kai into a girl no offence im just confused also i love this story but i nearly cried when i read it
8/14/2016 c9 lloyds lover
Omg amazing Please update this story is crazy kool- i love your stories so awesome
8/7/2016 c9 FirstFandomFangirl
wait, who's murray

man my memory really is terrible

8/7/2016 c9 31valagator
LOVE! Nice update time *proudly applauds* Overlord why must you do this? YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN MY GREENFLAME FEELS *inhales deeply* *exhales* lol I really love this story though! Keep it up! Always supportin!
8/7/2016 c9 22OnlyLonelyStars
He (The Overlord) placed an implant directly onto Kai's brain stem, sending signals to her brain that are percieved as sound. That tech exist in real life, too (for people who've been deaf since birth). Also, my guess is her vocal chords have been scarred, inducing a raspy, painful, nails-on-a-chalkboard tone for the rest of her life.

-JF

I feel her pain.
8/7/2016 c9 the unicorn lover lol xox
OH MAH GAWSH AH LOVE IT SO MUCH AND LLOYD HOW DARE U!
7/24/2016 c8 Guest
Nah, any good story surely deserves having feedback! And I can't help but come to get two great points in this newest chapter after literally glaring at my computer screen for longer than I'd love to and finally pulling myself together to get over THOSE FEELINGS to review properly. So one is that Overlord he is really sick, sick enough to play all those sick tricks on those innocent people (accept no disagreement, yet I doubt there would exist one) and another is...geez, looks like every one just becomes so emotional this chapter! It's no good when someone that is usually composed suddenly bursts out like...THAT. ...You know what I mean, right? But I guess you can't blame them since things certainly are getting worse and worse so fast as that also means lots of stress... Too much stress for them already if you ask me. It hurts, you know? Have to watch them suffer... You're too good at this, I hope I could survive till the last chapter.
7/22/2016 c8 31valagator
I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! This was a great chapter! I was really happy when this showed up in my emails XD. So, Kai can't talk... that really sucks. If I were her, I would have just written paragraphs about what happened, but she obviously wouldn't be able to. Lloyd cares so muvh! He is such a sweetheart. Can't wait for the next chapter! And, like I said in a previous review, I did start a ninjago fanfic. It's called Embers if you want to read it 3
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »