for Fate and the Force Part 1:The Shadow of the Dark side

11/17/2018 c8 gothiccross017
i love your story so far love to read more keep up the good work
4/13/2016 c1 1eecobeo
All these chapters are so fun to read hope for more updates soon
1/11/2016 c8 2Lord Richard
Yes chapter 8!
That was so beast Inuyasha and Luke Skywalker going one on one like that. Yeap, that han and luke fight was awesome too. I can't wait to see Starkiller fight Skywalker.

Just imagine the reaction on the inuyasha gang when they go heads up with the dark siths waiting ahead for them, especially Starkiller. He's my favorite character, the apprentice. Can't wait for your next update.
1/10/2016 c7 Lord Richard
Wow, now if my memory serves me correctly, Darth Sidious is the emperor of the galactic empire. His very name struck fear into the souls of the woeful and the weary. His manipulation of the force is tremendously exponential as he can cast his powerful lightening that alone will end any battle he ever has...

The emperor was defeated and dethroned by Darth Scorpious. I like that concept. The emperor would deem it his destiny to become the new emperor. Luke and Inuyasha really got their hands full. Now they have Darth Maul to contend with. I can't wait for your next chapter.
1/7/2016 c7 19PatrinePtn
I wish you try to make less dialogue and longer paragraphs. Sometimes it's hard to follow with this many lines. Try putting more reactions from the charecters, what they are doing, the background of the place they are, things like that. I'm liking the plot, just need a little improve in the writing.
Please don't take it as a flame!
1/5/2016 c7 MonchromeMemories
Hmm this was very eventful... I dont know... though it is a great chapter Ill look forward to the next update
12/23/2015 c6 EgyLynx
Intrestin... and maybe?
12/22/2015 c6 2Lord Richard
Nice! That was nice! Badass in fact. That was beast how Vader caught both Kagome's arrow and Inuyasha's adamant barrage with the force. Can't wait for the next chapter.
12/20/2015 c5 Lord Richard
OOOOOH! Fucking BEAST! OH that is so badass. Dart Vader coming in like that was boss! Naraku keeping his control and composure is badass too. For he wouldn't have anything to worry about since he can regenerate endlessly if hacked to little bits.

I can't wait for this next chapter. That's it. I'm going to update my new chapter today, while I wait on yours.
12/18/2015 c4 Lord Richard
Haha Naraku is so beast with his telekinesis attacking them with the giant chunks and that dialog with Luke's thoughts was spot on! When he was surprised to see this guy, complete stranger in nature to him, possess similar abilities as that of the force! This seems almost exactly like something I would write as well...

Blades I must give you credit sir, I just really like the interaction with naraku and a Jedi like luke an- OHHH... I just thought about what if naraku comes into contact with a certain infamous dark sith along the way... Anyway awesome chap and can't wait for your next update.
12/14/2015 c4 19PatrinePtn
I just Love Leia. Hoping she's badass just as she is in the movies
12/9/2015 c3 2Lord Richard
Heh it was okay. That was nice how Luke jumped right into the worm's mouth and cut his head off from the inside with his light saber!

I can't wait for your next chapter.
12/9/2015 c2 Lord Richard
WHOOO! Yes that chapter was beast. Oh yeah I am enjoying this fate and the force story, it is off to an amazing start. AAH, now I must continue my story for this has just given me inspiration!

Going to read chapter 3 now. This is awesome blade.
12/6/2015 c3 MonchromeMemories
...Miroku please if you see another pretty girl Sango hoold him back! I love it this is really onteresting no kidding when I havent watched a lot of Starwars
12/6/2015 c2 MonchromeMemories