for Maybe Not Everything

12/31/2015 c1 13Scrappy7082
This was actually really good. :) I hope you don't abandon it. -Scraps
12/6/2015 c1 16OG88
This interesting please continue. I curious as to where this is headed.
12/3/2015 c1 18ChrisMcLean-Cody-Duncan-TD
I've never really minded you not updating, because when you update you get a good quality piece of work. I'd rather have a good piece of work like this then a bunch of chapters you have to throw together because of time restrictions.
I really enjoyed this, honestly. It was very realistic and Duncan was well-portrayed. My only criticism is that I can't say I'd expect Duncan to keep quiet or be in the dark. But then again, I can't really say that was completely bad at all and also because I don't actually know if it is Duncan. It could be someone totally different, I just think that it will probably end up being Duncan. It definitely added to the mood and atmosphere of the story.
This has taught me a very important life lesson, too. Never ever get in a car with a guy called Justin and if you do make sure he never drives six miles in the wrong direction.
All in all, this was great. I'd love to see an update for this and it would be awesome to see some prologues or first chapters you never posted!
12/1/2015 c1 Guest
Please countinue this story.
11/29/2015 c1 Grace
OMG YOU SLAYED THIS QUEEN! More please
11/28/2015 c1 Guest
This is very interesting.
11/28/2015 c1 35StylishFashionista
Great so far! Please continue!
11/28/2015 c1 Guest
I personally really liked this story and I think you should continue it. I'm missed you writing. I hope you intend to start writing more.