for Digimon: My Virtual Reality

3/1/2017 c5 5Wulf8
Okay. I absolutely love this. It is so amazing! Its humourous points really make me laugh, and it's just written so so well! I love it. :D
1/24/2017 c5 Reaper1173
Nice to see this story is still going! and its more amusing when you read more than once! Hope you continue.
1/17/2017 c5 9Sakura Hatsu
Awesome chapter. Lol I love his war cry! It was so funny!I love this fic. Hohoho he knows a lot of jerks.
4/26/2016 c4 Sakura Hatsu
Best chapter frombtje 4! I laught so hard! Awesome fic really awesome! I will like to lend you my favorite OC if you still need her.
4/26/2016 c3 Sakura Hatsu
Awesome epic chapter! Lol I don't know maybe the friendly Myiotismon?
4/26/2016 c2 Sakura Hatsu
They were really cool. Then Mikaela got to be the rain in the party.
4/26/2016 c1 Sakura Hatsu
Interesting. I don't know if the guy have good luck or bad luck.
4/20/2016 c4 Your admirer
Another superb chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved the new characters you brought it. I was dying of laughter when Liam was confused about the whole pizza guy thing. Can you honestly imagine that you order a pizza only to have the delivery guy throw poison darts at you XD it was a very long chapter, where do you find the time to write? But otherwise it was well written! Keep it up!
4/20/2016 c4 11overlordpringerx
Nice. Really want to see how this goes on
4/18/2016 c4 13NonaryNathan999
That... was amazing. I am loving all of these characters interact with each other. Each persona is looking distinct and unique.
4/18/2016 c4 Reaper1173
Love the brocken fourth wall moments hope to see liam get into more trouble later on! by the way the the dream sequence was beautiful Hope to see another!
3/5/2016 c3 ryanbow27
Am the Ryan in the story and I approve of the randomness that he emitted xD. anyway good chapter, good writing. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
12/21/2015 c2 17Gamerkid134
I like the opening and the start of the second chapter. It seems it's a tradition for protagonist to be plain ordinary high school students. Hope to hear more of this soon.
12/10/2015 c2 Stable Mable
I proofread this! It took me three hours (technical difficulties), so I can say with conviction that you're improving. Your dialogue, albeit very American, is more natural. I noticed that you're starting to use semi-colons, which proves you're branching out with actual language and structure. Once you get the hang of them, they're addictive. One gripe: ellipses are always 3 dots. I can tell this was something that DLC wrote because you've reflected your writing style - tension-killing, but funny. That "The Young and the Digital" line made me laugh. Maybe that's a future crossover/spin-off in the making? Because of the adventurous and light(ish? I never know with you) tone of the story, the linear plot works: some foreshadowing, but no big surprises yet. Overall I'm happy...but I still wanna see you write something that won't get you accused of copyright infringement.

I think this earns me a break until chapter five, so happy writing till then!
12/9/2015 c2 Craig
Hey liam, pretty cool story, might wanna proof read ur story before u post it tho. Just saying. Otherwise good story, good humour and looking forward to the next chapter
17 Page 1 2 Next »