for Badly titled Adventures in Space

3/18/2017 c35 SelfAware
Just finished reading every single one of your stories in the past two days. I am addicted and kinda feel lost being half way through Saturday and having run out of material to read from you. Keep it up, please or I might actually die from the anticipation.
12/10/2016 c35 4eurodox59
Nice! Love your take on this scene!
9/30/2016 c10 The Astartes
Your definitions are spot on. Just one minor spelling error. It's pronouced like you spelled it, but it should be written P.O.G. Personnel Other than Grunt. As a former Grunt, I speak with authority on this matter. No need to make the word look like you miss-spelled the city of Prauge. :D Good story though
8/22/2016 c33 eurodox59
A mightily excellent chapter, to be certain.
8/13/2016 c32 eurodox59
"SHEPARD USED ME AS BAIT" - XD Yep, thaaaaat's Joker!

Anyway, great chapter!
8/2/2016 c31 firesprite1123
Yup I like it
8/2/2016 c31 eurodox59
The reactions were very in-character. What's more is that they felt so _real_. I started putting myself into Traynor's position, trying to imagine what I might say in her stead, so yeah, ya did good.
7/8/2016 c30 Guest
Your mistreatment of Jacob is totally cool with me lol. I always found his character poorly written. Good chapter, love your story
7/8/2016 c30 15A Markov
I'm pretty sure Kasumi is the only one who likes Jacob and that's only for his abs.
7/7/2016 c30 6madexinxheaven
Another awsome chapter
5/29/2016 c28 4eurodox59
So. Considering the state of the galaxy that I've seen thus far, and that ending convo, I'm assuming Quarians?
5/15/2016 c26 eurodox59
You do realize that "bemused" is closer to "confused" than to "amused", correct?

Other than that, good chapter!
5/12/2016 c25 eurodox59
I think my favorite thing about this chapter is when Shepard turned her penchant for self-distraction into a strength. Anyway, great banter as always, and... wow. 86 languages? I don't know how hard it is to learn to swear, but that seems impressive.
5/8/2016 c24 eurodox59
Yeah. It was. This chapter was almost borderline tooth-rotting sweet. Thanks!
5/5/2016 c23 eurodox59
It was good to see your Shepard be more... lighthearted. She needed it more than she's willing to admit.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »