for Badly titled Adventures in Space

4/21/2016 c21 4eurodox59
It works. Also, it's not _too_ convenient, mind you. I mean, it makes sense for everyone to be in not!Purgatory (because buddy system if nothing else). Can't seem to think about what else, but nothing stands out as egregiously incorrect.
4/13/2016 c20 eurodox59
If the strong need I felt to try and strangle your Shepard over her self-loathing is any indication, then I think that this chapter works _very_ well. Also, you gave me plenty of detail on what Sam's plan was, leading up to that critical moment, so that I can use my imagination, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
3/22/2016 c18 eurodox59
Good chapter. Can't say whether it works, as that'd be like checking out a car without looking under the hood: can't say it works if you don't know what 'working' looks like. Likewise, I can't say if it works without knowing what is to come.

As to the sleeping question, I'm a cynical bastard. I wouldn't trust this Shepard to actually take care of herself. She totally passed out a few days after the last chapter, which brings us to this scene.
2/1/2016 c11 15A Markov
-I have a feeling that parenting a human child through puberty is a lot harder than fighting Thresher Maws on foot.

How right you are. Love your cavalier approach to this tale. Smiled a lot. Laughed a few times. Added the story to my alerts.

-Alex
1/24/2016 c9 firesprite1123
I really like this story. I can't wait to see where you take it.
1/4/2016 c8 ns79