for Enduring the Flames of War

1/8 c41 Guest
IDIOT FANFIC
1/3 c41 TheEasternLord
I gotta I've read a lot of mass effect x halo in the last month and this is without a doubt the best one. Both chief and Shep are badass and fit with how I Invision them with chief especially earning the name demon at some points. Johnson is great. I just hope that the chief and arbiter have a reunion soon. Overall a really good read so far.
1/3 c41 Prime808
This is incredible you simply must finish this it's one of the best Mass Effect Halo crossovers I've read
12/31/2021 c16 X
Well I got as far as I could go. My interest plummeted down after seeing how Shepard was like towards chief and just not my type of story. Also the fact she seems to be flirting with chief is kind of awkward, reminds me of how she was with James Vega from mass effect 3, getting those vibes here how eager she is to get close to chief. Other than that, I guess how different Cortana is on trusting Shepard is ooc to me, getting Master chief to trust her too with the whole lore of how secretive Spartans would be to those that weren't in the UNSC space or privy to the spartan program, the comment toward Tali's hips was weird from Cortana, and whatever else I can get from the reviews I read for the upcoming chapters just wasn't my style. Thanks for the read but it's just too far in that I know I'm not going to like any further.
12/24/2021 c41 Christof Ley
I caught up! ahhh just did a reread, last I had been here Shepard was just finding 003 and reuniting with Chief after the Citadel took off. been a minute and this story is still young strong. keep it up
12/18/2021 c41 candel06
Not gonna lie, I completely agree that the story was hard to follow and very confusing in parts. However, I can only assume that was done intentionally and this chapter helped clear the air somewhat. Needless to say, I have EFFIN impressed with what you have so far pulled off. This story has dynamic characters and layers upon layers on mystery and story telling. One of the best ME/Halo xovers that I have read. I am very eager and excited to see what else you have in store for us. I hope to see the next installment soon. Happy holidays! (if you celebrate) Ja Ne!
12/16/2021 c41 JustAnotherGuest
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS TO ME AND TO EVERYONE WOOOO WHAT A GIFT. HAD ME SMILING UNTIL IT REACHES MY EARS. CORTANA PULLED THROUGH BABY AND HOOD MADE IT OFFICIAL. NOW THE REAPERS AND THE ANCIENTS WILL KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN THE GALAXY STRIKES BACK. WOOOOO. The UNSC is ready to awaken once more to fight a galactic threat!
12/15/2021 c41 6HafizXRenashi
Been reading this for three days now and I'm really liking this story.

117 becoming human, Shepard's damn good attitude, the Sarge survival, both ME and Halo lore combined with being a separate galaxy rather than separate dimensions...

And I can tell the endgame is near. Can't wait for this to finish up.
12/13/2021 c41 3DD-Returns101
This is good. Thanks.

I would personally like shorter chapters with more updates. But otherwise, great work man
12/13/2021 c2 Guest
So far, this is one of the most bad ass stories I have read.
12/13/2021 c41 2Victorules
Did this get a rewrite? I feel I'm missing some things. Great work anyway.
12/7/2021 c41 louwski101
I have been following this story for a while. It is generally well written and with all stories has it's ups and downs but overall I have been very much enjoying this story. This latest chapter (41) has been the one I have been waiting for some time and you delivered it. I cannot wait for the next chapter to see the results of this UNSC-Council alliance; how will they work together Xenophobe and Xenophile, slippage and ME FTL and how will the others react (Quarians, Geth etc). It shall be interesting to see the growing intertwining of the two human civilizations as the UEG marching to war once again and the Alliance undergoing the genocidal experiences of the UEG. I eagerly await you next update, great work!
12/7/2021 c41 itioministralis
Alright, I have to say that somewhere in the middle, I started skipping most of this story. And that's a shame, because it was written so well I felt like I was committing a crime. There are so many POVs, majority of which I felt unneeded and superfluous, so much soap drama that revolved around people simply never talking to each other, and just generally so much stuff that it was almost impossible to keep track of it all.
12/6/2021 c12 itioministralis
The attention to detail, dialogues and characterization is on a whole another level. I can say with certainty, I've never read dialogues this realistic anywhere. It's completely mindblowing. It feels like this story doesn't even belong here with how professional it looks, no, better than most stuff you'd pay money for. Wow
12/5/2021 c3 itioministralis
Damn this is superbly written and I've never played Halo but your Chief reads like a major badass.
2,138 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »