for The saint of saints

5/4/2017 c30 1LynGuerra
I can't believe I never left a review on this story. My battery's nearly dead, so I'll try to make this as quick as I can. This story is such a gem and such a great read from beginning to end. You're such an entertaining writer and, Jesus, I don't know what else to say besides that I think you and your writing is amazing.
3/15/2016 c30 SHLONGJOHNJOHNSON
This story was absolutely fantastic! I loved every single bit of it!
1/31/2016 c27 13Miss.KooKies
Even though it's almost over I'm still can't wait for the next update. This story is amazing and I hope you make more stories in the future so I can review and read. Thank you for this awesome story.
1/31/2016 c26 Miss.KooKies
First I want so say thanks for using my idea and giving me that shout out at the end that was very nice of you. Second I was blushing to when reading that lemon but it was really good and full of detail. And finally keep updating and never stop because this story just got hot and interesting.
1/30/2016 c24 1Born2BeMe
I can't wait for Johnnys return to the story because I miss his and Nae's love/friendship thing but I do like everyone else's character development while he is absent like Shaundi, Pierce, and the whole ship.
1/30/2016 c24 2MyDeepDesire
Aw Janae is going through it and if I were her I would be to that's so sad. Idk why but Shaundi is slowly becoming my favorite character besides Janae and Gat she's so so funny. I'm also really glad that your not making her a prude like the original series because I liked fun high Shaundi a lot better. Update when you can I want to know what the suprise chapter holds and what Pierce knows that Janae doesn't.
1/25/2016 c24 13Miss.KooKies
Yay I don't mind you skipping through SR3 because it saddens me because ya know *sniff... sniff* Johnny. I love the girl talk it was cute and of course Shaundi is the funny one. I can't wait for the surprise chapter next week. I can only imagine what will occur between Janae and Johnny.
1/23/2016 c21 1Born2BeMe
JOHNNY NOOOOOOOO! This is such a cliffhanger I wonder if Janae is going to turn into a complete savage and basically a female Johnny because of his death. I have so many questions ahhh. Update please because this just got real.
1/23/2016 c21 13Miss.KooKies
Awww Johnny and Janae are so freaking cute! I like how there relationship is its like an up and down thing but these last few chapters it's getting more permanent, at least for Johnny. Johnny tries so hard to impress Janae and she's always like "awww thanks sooner or later you'll find someone you love to do this with." and Johnnys like "yea." It's so obvious Johnny loves Janae and it goes over her head all the time. Now we're at the cliffhanger it's going to be entertaining to watch Janae without Johnny and how they'll reunite as well. Update when you can because I'm excited.
1/22/2016 c21 3TheXRatedReader
Oh wow, very emotional and I can understand why because Gat is gone! Ugh Gat being "dead" was like the saddest part of the game. I like just how comfortable Gat and Nae are with each other because walking around in lingerie and just boxers you would assume there dating but there not. They are just so cute and Gat is so romantic for what he does with Nae and what he gives her and everything they've been through *insert tear drop here* I just want to know how Nae is going to be from here on out. Great chapter, great story, great everything.
1/22/2016 c21 2MyDeepDesire
Lol! your bae is gone, you are so funny but I totally agree the eye candy is gone for Nae! I remember playing SR3 and just being upset the whole time because Johnny is my favorite to do missions with mostly for the dialogue.I know Nae is going to go crazy without him and turn into a killing machine. I can't wait to see how the Nae develops without Johnny there. Anyways keep up the amazing work I will always review and read your story because its my drug, lol.
1/18/2016 c18 3TheXRatedReader
This chapter took me on an emotional rollacoster at first I was sad then I was shocked and now I'm content. I can't wait for the next chapters because I really want to see how Johnny's jealousy will get the best of him. Btw the way you write Shaundi is hilarious. Update please.
1/18/2016 c18 1Born2BeMe
Aw I nearly cried at the drunk Johnny part that's so sad I'm glad she forgave him at that point because he was at his lowest. Pierce and Nae I feel just like Johnny it will never work I'm team Johnny but it is nice to see Johnny get jealous.
1/18/2016 c18 2MyDeepDesire
Even though Johnny and Janae basically had clothes on sex I like how they can go back to being friends and still playfully flirt with each other even though they had an argument. Shaundi took the word right out of my mouth, "incest" I love the way your writing Shaundi she's so funny. Clever chapter as well with making Johnny the jealous one Im excited to see how this will play out.
1/18/2016 c18 13Miss.KooKies
Ooooh Johnny's jealous and u like every minute of it. This story just got more interesting and I'm glad that Nae and Johnny are friends again because that whole Gat being drunk calling out to her part was such a tear jerker. Cannot wait for the next chapters like wow so amazing.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »