for Only Human

1/20/2017 c6 StarCollins
Please say someone has helped you? Please.
3/23/2016 c5 csp4
If they're going to tell Renee, the question "How much do you believe in the supernatural?" is a great way to start out. That would get Renee's attention instantly. Normally I yell 'NO' whenever there's a chance of Renee finding out. This time I'm sure she's the best one to tell. Charlie would lock them up then Bella would die.
3/23/2016 c5 Keepddreamalive
Thank you for yet another interesting chapter. It appears that Carlisle is planning to divulge the secret to Renée in a bid to "save" Bella...what about the consequences for breaking the most sacred of Volturi laws? ...anyway, I guess l'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out! Many thanks for sharing.
2/10/2016 c4 Keepddreamalive
Interesting story so far, beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.
2/9/2016 c4 csp4
"She really was getting better, he thought" yah, you keep telling yourself that, Charlie. I'm shaking my head thinking about what will happen when Bella learns the next batch of news:(
2/9/2016 c3 csp4
Poor David, the male nurse. He probably gets enough irritating flak without adding the pale pink scrubs::))

If Bella is pregnant, this will be a big problem for Carlisle & the rest of the Cullens to cover up. And they will have to if the pregnancy is unusual which I'm guessing it would be. Dr. Bishop noticed the hCG hormone was high enough to mean pregnancy but it should have been way to early (according to her). That implies it will be an unusual pregnancy that the Cullens will have to hide. I wish them luck with Charlie::)) I don't even want to think what this will do to poor Bella:( If she got an abortion, hopefully no one would notice something weird & do tests on the fetus. The Volturi wouldn't like that! OK, enough of my speculations.
2/8/2016 c2 csp4
I kind of liked Officer Williams until he told Newton that Bella was raped:( Altho, I remember reading a story where something like this happened to Bella & Newton became a great ally.

Considering the subject matter, I'm finding it difficult to make comments. Such a serious subject. So far, Bella's 'story' is nicely told.
2/8/2016 c1 csp4
Not sure why I didn't start reading this before but I'm here now:)

After reading "...and Bella had been assured that there was no risk of Pregnancy or STD's", I'm not so sure this is a remake of BMTC like I thought it was. Altho, it wouldn't be the 1st time someone in the medical profession blew smoke due to lack of knowledge::)) I'll read on to find out.
12/8/2015 c2 2Fran S. Flower
Is Bella hiding and holding info or does she really not remember?
12/8/2015 c2 greygirl2358
Great beginning! I just read it today, and I am very interested.
I am anxious to see if she remembers who did it. I am glad it isn't Mike.
Please update soon.
12/3/2015 c1 Fran S. Flower
Great start, great writing.
12/3/2015 c1 chelseacrews957
I love it but i think she should get pregnant anyways.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service