for The Test

10/11/2021 c6 MPrime
Ha ha .. it's so funny and romantic. Natsu and Lucy are so cute together.
4/16/2020 c6 Nene
Lol i love it this is so cute and pure.
12/30/2019 c6 Her
Woah... This story is absolutely amazing
9/7/2019 c1 Ushindeshi
Great story.
5/4/2019 c6 16CrazyZaika
*dies laughing tears*
So good, I love it hahaha XD
5/4/2019 c2 CrazyZaika
I love you story. I really laughed because Iggy is only 2 and already so badass. I love it XD

And it's sad to read, that there are people, who are stupid like that to write you hatemessages. I mean ... have they no other things to do? Couldn't they respect other people opinions? Just ignore them. Your writing is awesome, I love it. Just go your way ;) You're good the way you are.
1/14/2019 c6 BeautifulSamurai
I could see this happening! lol Poor Lucy ~
7/4/2018 c6 20sxkurajima
This is GOLD! Hilarious, Lucy and Natsu's little family is so adorable to read. I'm hoping for more.
4/30/2018 c6 1Softballpup12
LMAO! I've been stressed by life rn, and this literally made my day! It was absolutely hilarious, and I cannot wait for another update!
3/17/2018 c6 AzmariaMinohi
Yaaaaay! Pregnant Erza is terrifying lol!Excellent! And yay for incoming Fairies update!
3/16/2018 c6 4MorriganFae
“GotToGoMiraBye!” OMG! And Jellal screaming “you angered the beast!” Priceless. This was too funny. I would not want to be around a pregnant Erza! So funny Iggy set fire to Max to steal cake!
3/16/2018 c6 1aislyn98
I had a feeling Erza had something to do with the tension lmao! Love it!
3/16/2018 c6 1samuel.bryant17
Everyone should have known that when Max's behind caught on fire, and Natsu was on the other side of the guild from him, that the perpetrator had to be Iggy; who else would set someone's butt on fire, purposefully or accidentally. And Lucy should have noticed that her son had frosting around his mouth, and on his hands, indicative of getting a hold of some cake. But IF, and that is a HUGE "IF", Iggy had just gone to his Auntie Erza and asked for a bite of her cake she might have been benevolent enough to share with, presumably, her "favorite" nephew.
Anyways, enjoy your "break" from your "minions" while attending your seminar. Hopefully, when you return home everything will be as you left.
3/16/2018 c6 ShanaHollows
Once again it says I cannot review because I've already reviewed this chapter - so you're getting another guest review!

SO FUNNY! Pregnant Erza would most definitely be a sight to behold...the town of Magnolia is minding its' P's & Q's so as to not anger the demon...but all it took was one little Dragneel. I love that you have unending fuel based off of your own family. One problem though...it seems there's only 3 children! Looking forward to the next chapter!
3/9/2018 c5 Alice
I wonder what it will be like, his third son ... Poor Lucy ... and what good marksmanship Natsu has
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »