for We Need to be Together

5/15/2016 c1 queenlmno
Did you have to rip my heart out, because you did, I don't think I've cried this much reading a Newsies fic ever.
3/8/2016 c1 60Thepopcornpup
Well, that made me cry. And the fact that I was listening to music while reading this, and "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" from Les Mis came one made me cry even harder, since it fits all too well.
But, this story was beautifully written. I can just see this happening, and I can see Jack just breaking down because of it. I loved all the little things, like Jack not letting Katherine sit on Crutchie's bed and him not daring to move Crutchie's things. Altogether, this was an absolutely beautiful story.
12/5/2015 c1 Guest
Amazing wonderful writing and an evil horrible theme. This made me cry before it was stated that Crutchie was dead.
12/2/2015 c1 72Raggazzed12
Me at the first paragraph: Ohhhh no... By the second: Ohhhh nooooooooo... And so on until I was like: OHHH NOOO. But thank you so much! The feels were appreciated. You have guts to be able to kill him. (Haven't managed that one yet myself.) I like this a lot! Very well written, very much in character with all of them. Merry Christmas to you as well!
12/2/2015 c1 7Mickey00
FansieFace you broke me. I have never cried at any fanfic before and now I've teared up at this. ...
CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
12/2/2015 c1 biankies
This was great. Even if you had to kill Crutchie. Well done.