for A Year In The Life

9/19/2020 c15 guest
late to the celebrations, but enjoyed this a lot; reading your other stories as well. thanks!
5/19/2020 c15 Guest
This was fun to read. We enjoyed it immensely. Pleeeease continue writing more Castle and “The Hunter”.
2/29/2020 c15 17wendykw
Thanks for this wonderful year for the Castles. I enjoyed the fluff.
2/28/2020 c2 wendykw
Thanks for your "shameless self promotion" on twitter. I'm enjoying the fluff.
7/25/2019 c8 glendashearman10
This is pure gold! Thank you for writing
7/25/2019 c2 glendashearman10
This is perfect!
7/25/2019 c1 glendashearman10
This is really great! Love it!
11/14/2017 c15 Tom Knutson
Very good story, please keep writing! !
6/10/2016 c15 8DrGiggles
This came full circle, yay! Such a sweet chapter and end to an extraordinary story. Thank you for writing this, you did an amazing job. I will one day enjoy re-reading this :)
6/10/2016 c14 DrGiggles
Fantastic Christmas chapter, I bet Eric really enjoyed his first Castle Family Christmas! I laughed so hard at Kate grossing out Alexis, and the pictures they took at the Santa booth xD
5/23/2016 c15 I'm Widget
Beautiful. Love this. Thanks for a great story!
5/22/2016 c13 DrGiggles
Yeah, babies can pick up on stress, so it's good that they got out of the house for a little while! I liked it with Jim used Kate's full name :)

A sweet moment in the shower, I bet they really appreciated that. The first year is always tough for parents, so it's great that they have that support.
5/22/2016 c12 DrGiggles
It may not have been a holiday, but it was so sweet! Little Eric seemed to enjoy the snow, and the cake making. Lovely chapter :)
4/12/2016 c15 1mobazan27
Thank you for your perseverance. It was a fun, angst-free, joyful story.
4/12/2016 c9 mobazan27
I'm so lazy, that's why I haven't reviewed every chapter but I'm really enjoying this story.
I think I may be some sort of science experiment cuz I loved being pregnant. I didn't have to worry about baby-sitting, about diaper changes, about feedings... I never felt lonely or alone and, he was born the 4th of July!
157 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »