FanFiction.Net
for Spirit of Winter's Chill

12/27/2015 c1 665K Hanna Korossy
I love this story. I like the mirror to Sam-as-fae one, which I also enjoyed very much, but I like this one even more for how much Dean is fighting his feelings, and how Sam ends up getting to him. Absorbing and sweet and lovely.
12/21/2015 c1 3SandyDee84
This was great and completely unexpected. In a show that's mainly been about fighting the worst of the worst, it's nice to see a foray back into the more lighthearted tales. Although, I had a hard time not imagining Dean in a male version of Elsa's ice queen dress :)
12/18/2015 c1 72criminally charmed
What a wonderful Christmas present! Thank you so much.
12/11/2015 c1 165Katy M VT
Loved it. I want my own Jack Frost to take me to play with the Polar Bears, thogh.
12/7/2015 c1 125Book girl fan
Brilliant. Reminded me a lot of the old tale of the Snow Queen, and I've always liked that one.
12/6/2015 c1 Hyb108
Wow! Amazing job on the story. I loved it.
Thank you for continuing to write so many wonderful stories.
Can't wait for your next one!
12/5/2015 c1 2sylvia37
Very Sweet. If Sam can't warm someone's frozen heart, no one can. Thanks.
12/4/2015 c1 SPN Mum
What a wonderful Christmas story! I love how Sam became friends with Jack Frost, even though Jack said he wasn't interested. It was super cool when jack took Sam out for the day and showed him what it was like to be Jack Frost. The Winter Lord thought it was impossible to make Jack Frost care about someone, especially after over eight hundred years of NOT caring, but Sam managed to do it. Of course, Sam had to sacrifice himself to accomplish that, but he IS a Winchester, and that's what Winchesters do. ;) What a wonderful surprise the boys had when they returned inside their room, to find that it had been transformed by the Winter Lord for them. I guess he felt the Winchesters can accomplish the impossible, so they deserved a reward, plus it was a nice reminder to them to keep fighting against the Apocalypse. I was hoping Sam would get a chance to tell Dean that getting him back was present enough for Sam. :D
12/4/2015 c1 3feed-your-tropes
That was beautiful. I actually got a little emotional at the part where Sam died. I know Jack had killed a lot of people, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for him. I was also relieved to have Dean back to normal and fussing over Sam.

This was a great Christmas story. I look forward to more of your writing pieces in the future. Keep up the great work! :)
12/4/2015 c1 Idreamofivan
Super cute!
12/4/2015 c1 reannablue
Great story!
12/4/2015 c1 Rafaela Amanda
I said before, but I'll say it again: I love the way you write Sammy and Dean, Sammy cute, sweet and good as ever and the Dean in the best protector and caretaker mode.
I also loved how you approached the Jack Frost in history, the fact that he is the Dean was brilliant and Sammy having to deal with it and just even he with all his cuteness, kindness and puppy dog eyes to warm the frozen heart of a creature without feelings, so liked the interaction of the two and how slowly Jack was giving in and surrendering. I found it cute taking Sammy to see those incredible things and having fun with his reaction, like him going after the drug, even being very careful with Sammy.
And the end was too much, Sammy taking the bullet for him, he desperately so, after which the Dean back and it was perfect the brothers together on this end.
More stories like this, please.
12/3/2015 c1 Guest
That was awesome, loved it! Thank you so much for the sappy Xmas fic. Your characterization of them is spot on and it kept me on edge till the end. I have had a crappy day, but this has made me feel so much better, thanks again!
12/3/2015 c1 majorbookluver
Perfection :)
12/3/2015 c1 Iamsam1013
Great story! Really enjoyed it!
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »