for A Second Chance

12/4/2015 c1 35melicitysmoak
Thank you for writing this! The two-hour crossover was terrific and awesome... until the part towards the end when the writers thought that Oliver lying to Felicity again, after all that they've worked hard for in building their relationship to where they are now, was a good idea. It just made me so upset! Even the Episode 9 promo is making me upset. As the strong female character that Felicity is, I don't think she can handle one more lie from him, especially one that directly affects their relationship. I think that move might cost him their relationship, and I'm afraid and anxious it just might make the producers put Felicity in the grave and bring back the dark, broody Oliver/Green Arrow for Season 5. Also, I totally agree with you, especially with your idea of "character regression." Oliver has come so far in his personal journey from darkness to light, and it just doesn't make sense that he is presently able to do this as the Green Arrow in his fight with villains but apparently not in his personal love life! Again, thank you for writing this. You gave me a breather.
12/4/2015 c1 Nocandouk2006
This story would have been better for the ending rather than the writer having Oliver lying to he face, not once but twice. I cannot believe they are doing this to them two. If anything happens to her, one of the main best characters of the show. I will drop that show like a tone of bricks, and others will do the exact same. It will be suicide for the writers to kill her off.
12/4/2015 c1 Guest
At Oliver's conduct? Are you fucking retarded?
12/4/2015 c1 Guest
Thank you so much for that version of the events. This is how it should've been on the show. With how they played it, I'm almost 100% positive now that it will be Felicity that dies at the end of the season. I wouldn't put it past the writers that they will have Oliver propose, Felicity accepts, they are happy for a short while, then Felicity finds out about his son, they part in a horrible fight, Darkh kills her and Oliver will blame himself for all eternity...
Your story is so much better!
12/3/2015 c1 3thekiller00
I wish this happened on the show. Are you going to make a sequel where Felicity confronts Samantha either by herself or with Oliver?
12/3/2015 c1 4MythStar Black Dragon
Thanks for fixing it so much better
Maria
12/3/2015 c1 phuong1317
This story makes more sense than what we got After everything Oliver just regressed to his old ways in just 1 wpisode Come on if he just told her everything would have been ok and they could have worked it out together rather than causing unneeded angst
12/3/2015 c1 AshleyLynn29
This is exactly what I needed after Oliver turning into his jackbutt self last night. This is how the episode should have went
12/3/2015 c1 Guest
See that's how it should of h a happened. The way the show handled it just confirmed my horrible opinion. That they plan on breaking them up or killing.g her off and I hate when shows do that,so thank you for fixing my sadness
12/3/2015 c1 45Dante 101
Truth be told, this was Samantha's fault, if she didn't give Oliver that ultimatum...It's Oliver's fault too, he should've told Felicity. Could you do a part 2 to this?
12/3/2015 c1 Lientjuhh
Sweet ending.. :D
12/3/2015 c1 Sparkleyangel
If only this is how it had happened in the show :(
12/3/2015 c1 6annependragon
What are made so much better of an ending if they've done it this way thank you for posting
12/3/2015 c1 70mjf2468
You know...in a perfect non-TV world, this would make so much more sense than having to set up conflict and Oliver not telling Felicity. Sigh. Very well done. I can so see this happening, if only the writers were more interested in characters and not setting up conflict.
12/3/2015 c1 Guest
That is the way it needs to be but they want angst with the love couple. Just having a child to deal with is enough but don't make Oliver go back and do what he would have done before. I can even deal with him telling her now and the problems that will bring but not her finding out some other way. Great job.
16 Page 1 2 Next »