for Magical Blader

Please update please please 3 3
1/23 c1 1Pushi19
Update it soon please
10/27/2019 c3 Dagondawn
Are you ever going to update this story? Second time reading it and still no update, wwwwwaaaaaaaa!
8/4/2019 c3 Vampire207343
Please update
6/17/2019 c3 Dragonman110
Update soon please.
6/26/2018 c3 Guest
Is this story going to updated anytime in the near future? Cause it is starting to get intresting.
1/23/2018 c3 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
12/27/2017 c3 Queen of Darkness O.o
Please update soon!
9/12/2017 c3 1Korin Dragoon
Hermione, I think, could name her group The Hand Of Zeus since their using roman gods as code names with a lightning-bolt as their symbol to confuse the Brits into thinking they are working for/with the girl-who-lived.

If your not against it you could pair Tsukino Usagi with Da li and her boys.

how does one do that thing with the different symbols over the letters thing anyway?
1/5/2017 c3 Elfin69
If Dumbledore does grab her will Hermione and the others be there for her before Takao/Tyson get there along with her family? Also, I have a feeling that she will destroy Dumbledore physically and politically all on her own.
1/5/2017 c2 Elfin69
So is Hermione related to Takao/Tyson? Hopefully they will be able to take a lot of the DE's and then Voldemort and Dumbledore out without Dahlia coming back.
1/5/2017 c1 Elfin69
So how soon will they find their partners and will Team Psychic regret taking them.
12/18/2016 c3 Guest
Please update soon I like it thanks you
9/20/2016 c3 7Myra the Dovahkiin
5/15/2016 c3 Alex2909
kinda love how daria is portrayed
23 Page 1 2 Next »