for Blood Runs Thick

1/26/2017 c5 6Adeleidhis
This story is freaking amazing. I love it so much and I'm so happy to see that you've not given up on it too. Sadly I am lost a little interest in my own stories...and yours has a few similarities to my own so its really nice and refreshing to see someone up the same alley as myself. I'm really curious about the company too. SO the Ri family has essentially gone insane, the Urs have too but in a more... 'Merrier' state of mind? and what has happened to Balin and Dwalin exactly? Did they 'starve to death'? 0_o
I so want to know more about each one and how they have coped with the curse that befell them. Wow, if it was me in William's shoes...actually I'd be totally fine until I'd have to start giving up a portion of my blood every once in a while just to keep them at bay. Slitting my wrist to have some stranger's mouth drink from it would be something to get used to lol.
I think you and I are in the same boat with our ideas and stories (_)
3/9/2016 c3 18Mozart's Fantasy
Please update soon! This is amazing ;)
3/7/2016 c3 3claire1663
hello,

thanks for this chapter.
all the best
3/6/2016 c3 4Reader-anonymous-writer
It couldn't be fixed?.. Why not?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
2/3/2016 c2 6Adeleidhis
I love this story! I'm a fan of darker plots myself and i really like what you've got going on here. Very good and I do hope you continue to write it.
1/31/2016 c2 4Reader-anonymous-writer
William with green eyes, uses contacts to turn them respectable brown...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
1/30/2016 c1 31Of Stories Told
This is such an interesting concept

mostly because i personally, don't think william should have to pay for the mistakes of his previous life like they all want him to

in a sense, bilbo died a long time ago, and even if his soul has returned the bilbo they all knew has long since been buried.

i can easily see them trying to make william bilbo, and treating him like biblo, even dis seems unable to see them as two different people, and blames williams for sins he's never been guilty of.

personally, i don't think william really owes them anything. yes, they're all suffering, and have been suffering for a painfully long time, but all the same...

how exactly do they suspect the curse to be lifted? and if william can't do it, what then?

they're chasing for a beam of moonlight in a pond, and i worry for the troubles william will have to go through because of it

lovely update, though it has me worried for this hobbit
1/2/2016 c1 3claire1663
Hello,

thank you for this chapter and happy new year

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service