FanFiction.Net
for Sealkeeper: He Who Binds

3/6/2023 c2 1Diametrik
[He still thought it had been a foolish notion, to leave while her son was attending his first academy day none the wiser, especially after promising to pick him up afterwards. If there were two things that Uzumaki took very seriously they were family and promises. In one fell swoop, Kushina had broken both.
He knew her reasons, of course, and understood them, but he knew without a doubt that there had to be a better way to set about doing it. Leaving him to figure out what had happened on his own was rather thoughtless and cruel.]

I hope those reasons are explained at some point because I really can't see any reason why she would need to do such a thing
3/5/2023 c170 ForMyselfInTheFuture
Abandonded 101 has the smallest dick energy Ive ever seen. My DaDdY wIlL SuE YoU type of shit, imagine thinking clout on ffn mattered at all lmao sad as fuck.

As for a review, glad this is still going.
3/3/2023 c171 ProudSinner666
I've really enjoyed this fic, finally managed to finish it and just gotta say thank you for not abandoning your story. If in the future you decide to write anymore Naruto fanfiction will definitely check it out.
3/1/2023 c171 Abandoned 001
I honestly wanted to like this story, but this is just bad. It's akin to sniffing a moldy egg casserole from the back of my fridge: a stupid waste of time for something rotten that belongs in the trash. God help you.

Now, I have hope that you can improve your writing, but that's not why I'm here. I'm sending this message on behalf of my friend (a fun, actual accomplished author, assistant site administrator and overall morally upstanding gent) The Cowardly Christian

Review The Cowardly Christian's story, Magic must defeat magi- NOT!

You don't have to read it, just give him a good review. It doesn't have to be long; some quick praise will suffice. He's trying to win a contest, and for that he needs a large amount of good reviews.

If you fail to comply by not responding or worse yet, attempt to leave a negative review, I will report your account to both The Critics United as well as the other site administrators for deletion. Do not think of blocking or reporting us. I will find out and there will be consequences if you do something stupid to him.

If you troll my friend, be warned we will troll you, your fics and all of your followers. We will also place your shit fic in our other friend's community, Shit Fics That Deserve a Good Flame, so that everyone here will make fun of you. Since we don't want it to come to that, just write a short, good review for his story and we'll leave you alone.

So give my friend the good review he deserves and proceed wisely. He's been a member here since 2014. He recently had a bad year and has been through hard times. Help him out and don't be a moron. God bless.

- Abandoned 001

nvcbvx
2/24/2023 c122 2CMVreud
Briefly he toyed with the idea of sealing a god into a person like some sort of Jinchuriki but he dismissed it almost immediately. There was no way in hell something like that would ever work -
Right?

That's not a flag anymore, this is surface-to-ship anti-invasion ion cannons firing for silvester.

Sometimes Orochimaru really did wonder if this was his godson or if he had impregnated Kushina without remembering it somehow. The young man before him reminded him of himself so much sometimes it was almost unnerving.
Almost, but not quite.

This reminds me of some chapters before...
Wasn't there a godly offspring missing?
2/13/2023 c32 Keithbear666
So poetic and so true. He has become the father of the wolves, and he gives himself to the pack, along with all he could offer. But in the process he never gives to himself anything but pride in them and the personal strength to protect himself and them. Even the memory of his existence and his role in the wolves, he gives to them. He is willing to be forgotten even before he dies, in order for them to thrive and stay in the light, all while he is the silent guardian in the shadows. He stands as a beacon in the darkness, the beacon that has a silent and unseen vigil of the darkness. It's honestly sad how much he is willing to give, yet no one can see it.
2/10/2023 c1 Guest
I have to say this is pretty bad
2/10/2023 c171 9Sargon Dorsai
just read my way all the way through this delightful story again. I remember when it first came out and to see how much it's grown is amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us and I look forward to reading miret.
2/10/2023 c23 alinoodles01
Hmmm...
2/10/2023 c22 alinoodles01
I still think this whole Yamanaka mess could have been resolved had they not jump into conclusions and had Naruto swallowed his pride and explained his side of the story and I dread Kushina for trying to make enemies with the Yamanaka too, she's gonna ruin things... I'm not really a fan of neither Naruko or Ino as of now lol
2/9/2023 c15 alinoodles01
Oh brother... I have a feeling this story is gonna get so much messier in one side I'm kinda scared of Naruto and all the competency and ruthlessness he has shown but at the same time I'm scared because he can be spewing his future worst enemies by antagonizing the Yamanaka like this (they had it coming tbh) every possible scenario just ends up in infinite bloodbath and brutal rivalry hidden in the false pretence of comradie
2/8/2023 c13 alinoodles01
Oh wow, Konoha should be very scared of Naruto now
2/8/2023 c12 alinoodles01
Damn, this is all kinda hasty, they are all 10 year olds i think they need to calm down with their words a bit lol
2/8/2023 c9 alinoodles01
oh wow, I was starting to like "Mito" but any amendable sense i had for her is gone now, and i can't stress how much everyone in this village failed Naruto so badly, Naruto will be haunted by this sight forever, i wonder if he will ever find out who is the actual culprit of this mishap with the chakra chains
2/6/2023 c14 11Tanjil Hossain
man this story is just too good
9,594 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »