FanFiction.Net
for Sealkeeper: He Who Binds

11/29/2023 c9 santos.luis.contato
Dude... This fic is pure chaotic... So much happening to Naruto... This Mito in his head, that just killed Naruto friend using his chakra chains... Really? Is he a Jinchuriki? wtf?
11/7/2023 c3 GentleKnife420
If the 3 Whores and the so-called Hokage don't receive the real JUSTICE they deserve, I will be Dox you like a mo-fo. They all ignored or abandoned him without a second thought, they all deserve to be gang-raped till they realize the horrible crime they committed then have there throats slit in a act of mercy.
10/31/2023 c10 Guest
2 things 1 to the comment below this I promise you I make finding you and giving everybody of information about you to the cops and fbi only because it is illegal to put a .45 caliber to your forehead 2 this is to the author the comment below mines is proof that no matter how much you whine lie or sugercoat everything you write is pedophila do to how comfortable the comment below mines felt that said punk bitch not once but twice left the same comment under one of your stories where you pair a litteral child with GROWN FUCKING ADULTS YOU STUPID FILTHY ANIMAL
10/19/2023 c5 2Tsukuyomi-san
that child pono is on every good story
10/12/2023 c175 Aldragon1
It's hard to say what I expected from the end, but it certainly wasn't an "it was all a dog's dream" kind of dump. very disappointed with the ending. although the story was interesting and I followed it for at least a couple of years, the ending really takes away from the story. 8/10
10/13/2023 c10 123zstone
. I really want to like this story, but the characters are so dumb. It's hard to believe it, Munderstanding after misunderstanding, it's not at all feasible.
10/11/2023 c175 3Elypsus
I don't know how long I've been reading this, but I started well before chapter 100, as I remember it coming out while I was a Patron, but that was years ago. I've also dropped off a couple times and had to read the entire thing again to catch up. I always wondered how this would end. I kind of thought it'd always be going on. It's bittersweet reading the end of this. it's gotta be one of the best Naruto fics I've ever read. not just the story but also the world building and characterization. it's a different take on the characters and the world as a whole, but it's so wonderfully different. if this world continues on soon off-shoot and we get to peak into the lives of this Naruto and co again, that'd be amazing, but I'm eternally grateful to have seen this much of their story, and even more grateful to you for having allowed us to see it. Thank you.
9/27/2023 c5 1KINGShaheed
Everyone waiting FOR NARUTO, a CHILD mind you; to come to THEM!–instead of behaving like an ADULT with A BRAIN, and TAKING THE INITIATIVE TO FIND HIM. WHAT the hell is WRONG with these people?!

And don't even get me started on Kushina man. Sigh...

Bafflement aside, this writing is really good! I've never seen one of these neglect fics with this premise, where it's just a series of unfortunate events and bad judgment that lead to really bad circumstances for Naruto, rather than Minato/Kushina and their satan spawn being dickheads for no real reason. A nice and refreshing take on it.
9/27/2023 c12 JustAngry
Holy fuck, the amount of misunderstanding shit in this is becoming too much to be plausible. Also, all the people are acting like fucking retarded children. Really fucking hard to stomach so much stupidity, and i have read translated xianxia stuff, so i have very high tolerance for dumb shit and this is bothering me. Hopefully it gets better and starts feeling less like contrived stupidity, because i would really like to see where this weird AU is headed.
9/26/2023 c12 2Lycoan2109
First of all IT IS A GOOD STORY no doubt. concept and all is fine but the execution seems truly vexing for me.. Not even Anbu can find him. there's not a single person keeping an eye on Yamanakas clan heads sister or even just from gossip no one knew that she and Naruto were friends. its a shinobi village. everyone is nerfed and Naruto is uber god like in his abilities. only thing holding him back is his non experience. The story is good and dramatic and even all that political bullshit doesn't take away that aspect but its contradictory too. Anyways I guess it just doesn't agree with me. I don't know if I will be able to read this as people deliberately not look deeper into things. Underneath the Underneath as they say. Only Naruto and Danzo seem like True shinobi and to a extent Kakashi rest all seem too 1 dimensional.
9/26/2023 c1 1KINGShaheed
8 years old... The shinobi world is indeed fucked up.
9/18/2023 c175 Gramfam
Fuck you’re amazing. Your writing has evolved so much throughout this fic. Despite the excessive nature of the story it was truly enjoyable. I hope you become a novelist some day.
9/1/2023 c9 13N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Oh thats just cruel Kyubi. So very cruel.
8/29/2023 c175 2Astral8
Crazy to see this story finally come to an end, it’s been a fun ride over the years, can’t wait to see what you work on next!
8/25/2023 c175 Guest
I just don’t even know what to say. I guess for the second time in my life Kaguya has shown up and completely derailed how I thought the story of Naruto would go. It does explain the harem though.
9,594 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »