FanFiction.Net
for Sealkeeper: He Who Binds

8/27/2023 c1 Eurekalover667
What am i getting into here , first review i see is someone mentioning that he was aiming for 300k , the story is at 1.4 mil. This is finna be fire huh
8/25/2023 c26 The Tetract
Very happy to finish with 300k, you say...

Little did you know.
8/24/2023 c175 dan.lew.upg
Can't wait for more
8/24/2023 c5 The Tetract
ngl these first few chapters are mad uncomfortable whenever a woman is involved. did everyone in konoha turn into a pedophile after Naruto's birth?

still reading cuz i can assume with 170 chapters to go, naruto grows up... but dude. lmao.
8/22/2023 c175 Kegare
Thanks for the work man, incredible.
I hope the best for you !
8/22/2023 c175 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Been a long ride, I remember looking forward to your weeklies back when I was deployed. Best of luck to you.
8/18/2023 c53 kendryn
Ok serious question what the fuck are you doing here? Fanfiction I mean, I'm what a quarter of the way there and the writing only gets better? Seriously stop writing fanfics and write a book become an author. You got the chops for it, some fantasy drama of an exiled prince reclaiming and rebuilding his home or something idk. I'll keep reading this like an addict but I thought it important to lay this out
8/17/2023 c175 2AlgusSadalfas
So Kaguya gave ladies nudges in Naruto’s direction, eh? So does that mean it was also Kaguya’s fault for Mai officially getting with Tsume and the drama that surrounded that? Yes, I’m still bitter and yes, it still colors certain parts of the story differently for me when rereading it. Ah well.

It’s been a long, long ride (wow, I’ve been following this story for several years and acknowledging that is wild). Thank you for not only taking time out of your years to not only write this story, but for weathering the countless storms both offline & online to actually complete this story when a lot of stories I follow just die off randomly. I respect that.

That, and for FemOrochi. Thank/Bless you and your depictions of FemOrochi.
8/15/2023 c175 deadgamer470
crazy ending to a crazy story. it was always a pleasure to read happy to see where you go from here
8/13/2023 c175 Stanislaus
this has been more than a story. it has been a journey. thanks for all this
8/13/2023 c175 3raven1694
Hard to believe that it's been 8 years already. 8 years of an amazing story. It feels like just yesterday I started reading this. It's been one hell of a time and I thank you so much for writing this fantastic tale. Best of luck with your future endeavors and thank you once again.
8/12/2023 c175 TKOTKOKING
After years of loving this fic, it’s bittersweet to see it end. But congratulations for the accomplishment. I’m happy to have been here for it and I hope you enjoy your next endeavor even more.
8/12/2023 c175 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter
8/12/2023 c175 2Speed Ke'Dai
This has been one wild ride. I believe I started following this story since 2016 or 2017 and it's been an amazing 8 year journey.
I'll be waiting around for your next endeavor to catch my eye.
8/11/2023 c175 Bollywoodelf
This was an amazing story beginning to end . It held me with rapt attention every chapter and only seemed to get better. i hope you do end up making the alternate ending. Maybe incorporate sealkeeper into it somehow? I'm not sure , your the amazing writer here. I've followed this story since the beginning and the ending was amazing. congratulations on a successful story completed.
9,593 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »