for No I in Team

5/2 c17 Robin
Yay! A new chapter! This one was a bit harder to read-I am sensing some real hesitancy on Wilson's part to accept (a) that House really has changed, is changing, and wants to be a better friend; and (b) that he (Wilson) in fact isn't quite the perfect example of supportive friend he likes to think he is. Wilson always had that desire to be both the knight in shining armor and nagger in chief to House's 'bad boy' persona. Now that House isn't as needy, and wants to change for the better, Wilson is having a hard time gracefully accepting the person he claimed he always wanted House to be. It will be interesting to see if the boys can redefine their friendship within the new emotional framework of their present, realizing how far they have moved from their past.
5/1 c17 3ViolettBlack
I hope that House and Wilson can fix their friendship because I think that they need another like the air to breathe.
Wilson wasn't always a good friend to House.
5/1 c17 34OldSFfan
The House-Wilson relationship is in a sad state indeed.
5/1 c17 KKBK2
I am so curious as to how Cyrus is going to handle this. Wonderfully written chapter, please don't make us wait too long for the next.
Thanks
5/1 c17 2Kronos-xf
I was so very happy to see you post another chapter. Thank you so much! I love this story. Not sure myself whether house and Wilson should get back together as friends. But I certainly would love to see house continue to grow and make new friends and new relationships. I’m looking forward to another chapter!
5/1 c17 5harpomarx
I do hope you'll continue this story... it's tackling some really interesting ideas, and I'd love to see where it might go...
2/19 c1 2Kronos-xf
This is a great foundation for a story and I can’t wait to continue reading. This is opening up an opportunity for outsiders to observe how Wilson and Cuddy Often undermine House or at least don’t support him. I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
5/19/2020 c16 34OldSFfan
Progress? At least, very hard work.
5/17/2020 c16 Guest
Thank you for having such balance in the perspectives of Wilson and House. I was afraid this would be a Bash Wilson session but you ably captured the hurts on both sides.
5/16/2020 c16 Robin
This was SO GOOD! House has grown so much, and seeing Wilson be a little bit more self-revelatory was a pleasant surprise. I always thought Wilson was a bit too pompous, very comfortable believing himself to be a better person than House. And House never did or said anything to disavow Wilson of that self-deception. Because Wilson really wasn't a better person than House. He had a more pleasant façade, but House was more real.

I really love the character of Cyrus. He is the weight that balances the scale between House and Wilson. This is a terrific story. Hope to see an update to your House/Harry Potter crossover story SOON. Pretty please?
5/16/2020 c16 5harpomarx
Another chapter so soon! Thank you!

House seems to be making a real effort — and has actually already done some of the things Wilson in his letter asked of House — but it's clear that Wilson still has a lot of bitterness & resentment, and — at least this is how I've always read his character — he seems to find it much easier to pick at House's flaws than to accept his own.

—harp
5/15/2020 c16 KKBK2
Very nice continuation of the intervention. Both House and Wilson have been able to express their feelings well in the letters and have had a chance to give each other a bit of feedback. Neither of them is able to show too much empathy towards the other but they seem to be headed in the right direction.
Well written chapter, I enjoyed reading it, looking forward to them hopefully continuing to get help from Cyrus. Thanks
5/15/2020 c16 Rhastahippy
WOW! Thanks for the outstanding update.
5/6/2020 c15 2SilverDragon1218
Woah. Way to hit us in the face with feels. Not that that's a bad thing! Gosh this was written really well. ( ) Thanks a million for the update! Hope you're well! Have a good week!
5/5/2020 c15 Rhastahippy
This intervention is going to be harder than I thought. Can’t wait to find out what Wilson’s problem is.
135 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »