for No I in Team

5/5/2020 c15 Robin
This was so good. I never thought House was to blame for Amber's death, but the way you enumerated the events of that day, it does bring clarity to why he would feel guilty and why Wilson was so angry and unforgiving. It will be interesting to hear Wilson's reaction to House's letter, and then to hear what Wilson has written. I love this story.
5/3/2020 c15 KKBK2
So glad to have you back with a new chapter. This was indeed an intense start to the intervention, surprising Wilson and probably Cyrus as well. I am really looking forward to hearing Wilson's letter. A side of House that is rarely seen.
Thanks
5/3/2020 c15 5harpomarx
You have an absolutely uncanny ability to know when I've just wondered when another chapter of this story is going to show up... et voila! There it is! And it's awfully good, although the suspense for the next chapter is going to be fierce, so I hope that's one's coming along soon.

I guess my question is: Is Wilson going to get past his passive-aggressive asshat-edness, or is he going to hold onto it?
5/3/2020 c15 34OldSFfan
Pretty brutal confession/explanation from House.
3/14/2020 c14 19Biancamanda16
Feliz Año Nuevo a ti también.
Wilson esta siendo irracional , House hizo todo bien y pareciera que eso le molesta lo cual es raro se supone que lo engañaron para que vaya a esa actividad de trabajo en equipo para salvar su trabajo y House lo hizo también bien que Wilson se siente remplazado o algo así aquí hay gato encerrado .
Me agrada que House haya podido llevarse bien con el grupo que le toco .
Oh y creo que el equipo de House pensara que le lavaron el cerebro o algo así.
Hmm en fin me gusta mucho este fic es genial que lo este continuando :)
2/11/2020 c14 Bakerstreet Blues
So glad to see you back to this one.

I really love the pure truths that you are conveying.

doesn't happen enough.

BSB
1/9/2020 c14 ekj912
Excellent! So glad you updated. Can't wait to read about the intervention!
1/2/2020 c14 Sparhawk537
Excellent chapter- love how the development is progressing.
1/2/2020 c14 KKBK2
Cyrus is a great support person for House and he really understands and wants to help. I think their friendship will only strengthen. House is finally understanding that it is OK to have supportive help.
Looking forward to the meeting with Wilson. He has already made progress with his team.

Thanks for the new chapter. I love this story. And...happy new year!
1/2/2020 c14 2SilverDragon1218
Kudos. Have a good 2020!
1/2/2020 c14 34OldSFfan
House has certainly grown! He is working effectively as a manager and preparing an insightful intervention as a friend with Wilson. Cyrus is a miracle worker!
1/2/2020 c14 Robin
So Glad to see another update to one of my favorite House stories! This intervention has the potential to be a bit explosive. Can't wait for that chapter!
11/2/2019 c13 2SilverDragon1218
I really do like this! Great fic! Kudos x1000000
7/31/2019 c13 Robin
What the heck is wrong with Wilson?! He clearly is bothered by something involving House, but what that could be is a bit of a mystery. Amber would have died 2 years prior by the timeline of this story (post Mayfield), which is a long time to hold a grudge. An earlier chapter indicated he had kicked House out of the condo because of his rekindled romance with Samantha. Could it be the bloom is off the rose in that relationship, and he is somehow blaming House? I will be very interested to see what comes of the 'intervention' House and Cyrus have cooked up. Speaking of Cyrus-one of my favorite OC's. He has really shown an interest in being a true friend to our favorite Diagnostician. Another great chapter!
7/30/2019 c13 Guest
Just keeps getting better.
135 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »