for No I in Team

12/14/2015 c3 Rhastahippy
Of course House would try out the trails. I am glad Parks was a witness to his difficulties and was able to assist. Hopefully Parks will come around and the team will surprise everyone with their show. Cyrus heading off Wilson was priceless.
12/13/2015 c3 Reader
this is getting good
12/13/2015 c3 3ViolettBlack
First: I love your House fanfictions!
Second: Thank you for the chapter reformatting the other day!
Third: It's always nice to find someone who is on House's side, too! It always bugs me when House gets the blame for everything while at the same time the people around him get a free pass for every nasty deed available.
12/13/2015 c3 34OldSFfan
Will House realize he has more friends than he knew?
12/13/2015 c3 KKBK2
This is such a delightful story. I really like the way Cyrus stepped in to prevent Wilson from venting. Wilson really has no clue as to when to but out. Hooray for Cyrus. I was also pleased to see Park being kind to House. Can't wait for the variety show.
Thanks!
12/12/2015 c2 Guest
Loving this. All your fics are great, please more!
12/9/2015 c2 Bakerstreet Blues
Very nice. Love the interaction. Keep it up
12/9/2015 c2 OldSFfan
Simmons and Blackburn are turning out, even on brief acquaintance, to be better friends to House than Wilson or Cuddy. At the very least, the two doctors have better manners than House's old friends.
12/8/2015 c2 KKBK2
It is so nice to see Simmons and Blackburn being kind and getting to know House. I hope Parks comes around. Wilson and Cuddy have a lot to learn about friendship. House and his team will rock that variety show!
Loved this chapter, thanks for the update, looking forward to more.
12/8/2015 c2 Guest
Really great
12/8/2015 c2 Rhastahippy
Wilson and Cuddy's true colors are shining through. Everyone at the retreat needs to see the real Wilson and Cuddy. They need to realize the error of their ways because House truly loves them and he deserves true friends.
12/6/2015 c1 OldSFfan
Sadly, Wilson is a jerk with problems as least as deep as House's, just not aired publicly. I like how you have highlighted that. Blackburn is interesting.
12/5/2015 c1 Rhastahippy
I am really going to like this one. It always bothered me that Wilson ,who deals with pain and it's effects on s daily basis, basically ignores House's pain. Maybe Wilson and Cuddy will learn something at the retreat also.
12/5/2015 c1 KKBK2
I am enjoying this story very much. I especially like Cyrus Blackburn and his interactions with House. Wilson was indeed a jerk.
Looking forward to more, don't stop now. I am hooked!
12/5/2015 c1 Bakerstreet Blues
Rock on. I love stories where Wilson and Cuddy are actually charactized Truthfully as the true manipulaters in this series. I never would have put up with Wilsons conniving and endless lectures as if he has any superiority in ANY class. He is a self righteous prick and Cuddy... Well what a bitch. Keep writing this one. Can't wait to see these two finally get their due
135 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9