for Willownix Reviews Starkit's Prophecy

3/30/2016 c1 Darkshadow
Icefire?
Isn't it Icecloud?
3/20/2016 c21 Toby-Senpai18
Oh my gosh this is hilarious! I cannot get over how great your review is of this strange-ass fanfiction (to call it strange is a compliment). ASSFYR! Don't look into her rainbow coloured eyes! X3 I've laughed so hard throughout this, probably the most when Hollyleaf became a villain. I bet a bunch of haters got on the original authors case about that XDD
Anyway, great job!
3/8/2016 c5 Dewmist
No! LOCK UP STARBUTT NOT STARCLAN!
1/25/2016 c21 Guest
I think she died! Hooray!
1/22/2016 c11 Guest
I cant stop laughing
1/16/2016 c19 Guest
me
1/8/2016 c18 1Phylomedusa
UGHGHAUGHGUAHUGHASDUGHGASIFHDSGISAHDFIHWEARPIFAWSDOFHPYRGPYAWEFHWAEOFHIWGH AWPIPIH HPOSJWAOUFOWPEJFPUHWERFPJWF STARKITS PROPHCY
1/6/2016 c19 MagaNerd
me
1/5/2016 c19 Darkshadow
Trust me, I know her and she is having so much fun.
1/6/2016 c19 inconvenient
This is the best thing I have ever read.
1/5/2016 c18 22Foxdawn
You're having way too much fun with this, aren't you?
12/23/2015 c12 person
NOOOO NEWT GET OUT OF THE STORY YOU NEED TO GO COMPLEATE THE MAZE WITH MINHO AND ALBY!
12/21/2015 c16 Darkshadow
Being gay isn't that bad, it says in the Bible God forgives all sins. Also you can't help who you fall in love with. AND WHO IS THIS WRITER SHE BEING OFFENSIVE TO God, STOP SAYING PEOPLE WILL BURN IN HELL FOR FLAMING YOUR STORY. GET OVER IT, AND HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED SPELL CHECK!
12/22/2015 c17 2Swallowfrost
this is not starkits prophecy
12/21/2015 c1 cupcakesurprisez12
this is honestly gross lmfao. all you do is make an ass out of yourself and this isnt even funny or original? mybe keep the lowkey aggression and grammar dictator that's inside you on the down low sweetie :)
62 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »