for Disastrously Dating Don

2/23/2017 c1 Guest
Again, please ignore and forgive my cousin. You're none of those things he spoke of to you, and what you sent me didn't even make me feel horrible. Not even a tear, lol. He even told me that he really regrets it when I talked to him about it, and wished he wouldn't've ever said it. He also told me the past is the past though, and he wants to get off that subject. God bless.
-Noah
10/17/2016 c1 Guest
Awkward story.
Junior:(Blushed from the story in embarrassment)Just...don't read that...again.
3/1/2016 c1 Guest
I'm sorry dude. What I said was fucked up and I didn't mean a damn word I said. Your stories ain't bad and definitely don't harm yourself. I say fucked up shit when I'm mad and your a good writer. I just hated seeing my little cousin be hurt cause he's bullied everyday at school and online and I worry bout him cause he ain't really got nobody. But I don't really know how this fan fiction stuff works man but I hate sayin stuff I don't mean so I owe you an apology dude. I just thought if I didn't say somethin you might think its okay to keep bullying my brother cause writing is one thing he does to get away from everyone's bullshit. But I thought bout what I said and I was fucked up bro. I'm sorry
Dude. Don't take nothing I said to heart. It was all out of anger. God bless. I hope both of y'all keep writing. I hope neither of you guys take this stuff to heart. Him what you said, me what I said out of anger to you, cause it was wrong as fuck.
-Trey
3/1/2016 c1 Guest
You are a disgusting dipshit that likes reporting and bullying 10 year olds and I'm going to make sure loser people like you are going to be kicked off this website you baby dick self. How dare you bully little kids. How DARE you make my little cousin cry you ugly trash. Dumbass mutherfucking trash. Go kill yourself. Your pathetic. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch.
Love,
Trey. You kiss my ass. Bitch. I'll fuck your fatass up. My cousin already gets bullied at school enough. He don't need your stank ass messin with him on here. Just cause you ain't nothin don't mean he can't feel like a big shot for once. You ugly trash.
12/7/2015 c1 NerdyNightStocker
I know it's been a while since I've reviewed one of your stories but since this is RR-based I couldn't resist!

Seeing Don attempt a relationship with every contestant is a fun premise! And thank goodness you got Junior's segment out of the way first! That was all kinds of awkward but Junior was in character the entire time!

Since Don didn't have any luck with the youngest contestant, why not have him go the opposite end of the dating spectrum and try dating one of the older contestants like Gerry, Pete or Dwayne Sr.? It makes me wonder if he'll actually have any positive responses to his experiment! I'm interested in seeing where this goes!
12/6/2015 c1 The Abysswalker
LMAO! This was comedy gold. I'm really going to keep an eye open for this one. I think this will be the first story of yours where I will actually read it from when it first started. I should definitely look for this Chris story you mentioned, when I have the time (Christmas Break). I'll probably reread your other stories as well.
12/6/2015 c1 2akatsuki-member-kairi
Hahahaha! This does remind me of 'literally sleeping with chris'! Funny that you started off with him being a pedo XD at some point I think Don should have a date with Chris and Chef! XP
12/5/2015 c1 Zoey101fan3600
finally someone is writing a romance story about Don...i mean he is the 3rd sexiest Total Drama male...there should be more stories about him
12/5/2015 c1 7xdfxv
This one looks absolutely hilarious! Poor Junior though, omg...If Don is looking for older, maybe he could try a Tennis Rival? Or have both, since they are rivals...either way, good story!
12/5/2015 c1 493UltimateWarriorFan4Ever
Wow, Don really gives Michael Jackson and Herbert from "Family Guy" a run for their money. Epic win, my friend! EPIC F'N WIN!
12/5/2015 c1 45GreenPokeGuy
DON NO. HE IS A CHILD. BAD.

This was hilarious though, omg xD

Who next...? Maybe Carrie? xP

-Green
12/5/2015 c1 14Hugh Takinamee
Okay, wow!

First off, the title! Love the alliteration! And it makes sense too, since THIS is going to be, as you mentioned, a sequel story xD

The plot itself was pretty kinky and funny. What seemed to be an innocent act as Junior tries to use Don's bathroom becomes an awkward as hell date xD What's next? He's gonna send Dwayne Sr. to do some dangerous challenge while Junior watches on while tied up to a bed? x'D

Overall, it's nice, and straight to the point!