for Happy Anniversary

2/3/2019 c1 9Wonders and Madness
Aww that was so cute:)
2/24/2017 c1 Guest
Hi Angel, it's me again, Noah. There were a few other things I wanted to mention. I was really against everything my cousin said to you, but was also kind of worried that some of your readers/reviewers might've thought the reviews were sent by me. Back when I was writing for Fanfic, I literally exposed myself (which I totally regretted afterwards). What I was writing literally got hundreds of guest reviews. Not sure how it happened, but it did. Some people were sending me reviews mentioning it. I finally decided to make note on one of my final chapters to come clean stating I didn't, even though I couldn't possibly have any more-accurate proof than saying I wasn't, but out of all honesty, I wasn't. Some reviewers didn't believe me. I wasn't interested in faking my own reviews, and didn't have time for it.

One of my non-guest reviewers stated a lot of them were irrelevant, which I agree they were, but I still felt they mattered. A lot of them were sent by this younger guy who just wanted to chat a lot, but for some reason, chose to do it by reviews, and not by PM with a normal account, then questioned why I never respond. He even asked if I could post my email just so my readers could talk to me (wasn't happening).

Another non-guest reviewer (which I guess is considered one of your closest friends) also stated my reviews were fake, and she was also reporting it. My guest reviewer who liked to chat with me (though, I couldn't ever respond) saw it, and sent me a review in defense replying to her, because like Trey, he is also willing to help me if so, but since I thought it sounded a little too offensive, I decided not to post it. The next day, he sent me another review asking why I didn't post his review the previous day, and he really wanted me too, but it was deleted, so I just decided to give it to the reviewer he was replying to herself, only except I edited it a bit, and took out the cussing, so it didn't sound too brutal. So I technically did post the review to her story, but it's really his review, just edited. Guest reviews can be deleted anyway, so I didn't really think it would matter as much.

But I think that my cousin's reviews to you were how some of your readers/reviewers found me, since he leaked my name out in some of them, and after finding out and thinking about them and all, I started to think that maybe it's where some of the criticism from their reviews to me came from, because since they thought most of my guest reviews were fake, they also thought my cousin's reviews to you were. I also ignored Trey when I found out about the reviews he posted, not only because I was kind of worried about readers/reviewers thinking they were from me, but because they were rude regardless. Trey's a little bit older than me, and I'm going on 17. He just says certain stuff he doesn't mean when he's mad. I know this was a really long review, and even fanfic chapter writing-worth, lol, but I've just really wanted to get all this out of my head. But I hope you understand, and forgive him still. Your writing is great. God bless.
-Noah
2/24/2017 c1 Guest
Hi Angel, it's me again, Noah. There was something else I wanted to mention. I was really against everything my cousin said to you, but was also kind of worried that some of your readers/reviewers might've thought the reviews were sent by me. Back when I was writing for Fanfic, I literally exposed myself (which I totally regretted afterwards). What I was writing literally got hundreds of guest reviews. Not sure how it happened, but it did. Some people were sending me reviews mentioning it. I finally decided to make note on one of my final chapters to come clean stating I didn't, even though I couldn't possibly have any more-accurate proof than saying I wasn't, but out of all honesty, I wasn't. Some reviewers didn't believe me. I wasn't interested in faking my own reviews, and didn't have time for it.

-Noah
3/1/2016 c1 Guest
I'm sorry dude. What I said was fucked up and I didn't mean a damn word I said. Your stories ain't bad and definitely don't harm yourself. I say fucked up shit when I'm mad and your a good writer. I just hated seeing my little cousin be hurt cause he's bullied everyday at school and online and I worry bout him cause he ain't really got nobody. But I don't really know how this fan fiction stuff works man but I hate sayin stuff I don't mean so I owe you an apology dude. I just thought if I didn't say somethin you might think its okay to keep bullying my brother cause writing is one thing he does to get away from everyone's bullshit. But I thought bout what I said and I was fucked up bro. I'm sorry
Dude. Don't take nothing I said to heart. It was all out of anger. God bless you dude.
-Trey
3/1/2016 c1 Guest
Hey fatass. Since you reported my little 10 year old cousin 20 times, I'm going to make sure 40 people report your loser ass. You ugly shitface.
12/8/2015 c1 173AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher
Very good. It was a great thing for Geoff and Bridy to spend their money that way.
12/6/2015 c1 The Abysswalker
Very nice.
12/6/2015 c1 Zoey101fan3600
lol cute:)
12/5/2015 c1 493UltimateWarriorFan4Ever
It's nice that Geoff would do something with his million dollars, and a party for the Goths is definitely an interesting option. I would have imagined their party looking a little Alice Cooper-ish, but yours worked out perfectly. I'm so fav'ing this! Nice work!
12/5/2015 c1 7xdfxv
OMG this was tbe cutest thing ever! From the use of Beardo to Geoff being a sweetheart, it was so good! And the Crimsennui bits were the black icing on the cake! A really cute happy fic and I love it!
12/5/2015 c1 45GreenPokeGuy
Oh Geoff, always looking for reasons to have a party. I can't believe he wanted to have one because Scott's dad wrote him a letter xD

Heather and Alejandro are so salty xP

The Courtney/MacArthur rivalry was good and the Duncan/Beardo collaboration on the music was also nice.

And then the Goths come in. They were pretty much perfect. x'D

Nice one! :P

-Green
12/5/2015 c1 4MaddieLovesFOB
This story was great! I loved seeing the Goths out and enjoying themselves at a party, plus it features a lot of my favorite characters. It's overall just cute and I love it so much. Great job!