FanFiction.Net
for Ancestral Power: A Tale of a New Storm

1/2 c6 Username6166
That logic never made any sense to me. Other enemy villages never tried to take advantage of Konoha's vulnerability when the kyuubi attacked, after sand-sound invaded them, or even after pain's attack. Itachi did save the village, but it's a fact that he's a monster who slaughtered innocent children and mind-raped his own brother until he went insane.
11/15/2022 c9 ARTICHALO
Is this story abandoned because if it is that would really suck this story is amazing
10/29/2022 c4 Aedwards179
Naruto should know what S class mages are. he fought an entire organization of S class shinobi. it shouldn't be hard to figure out they're the same ranking
10/21/2022 c8 amavgupta0
Bro does a dream always mean to be something great like his dream now can just be to have family and protect all those close to him no matter what after nastu dream about knowing what happens to igneel made him purposeless, no he instead the sought to protect all his loved ones
10/16/2022 c9 ashikbari15
what is this
10/7/2022 c9 1Lokyloco
Man I miss this story so badly, I understand the author not having the spark like before but it just sucks.

Does anyone happens to know or have the old story saved up ? I want to reread it just for nostalgia sake.
9/19/2022 c9 1KINGShaheed
A wonderful chapter, and I think you made the correct decision in regards to writing. It should be something you do when you want to. I also think things turn out much better when you have that ‘spark’ and you have that desire to write rather than forcing yourself to churn out chapter after chapter. It just turns out to be something you’re unsatisfied and unhappy with.

Once again, fantastic chapter and I’m looking forward to the next!
9/18/2022 c9 Guest
Why does he always feel regret and guilt and shit like omg
8/8/2022 c1 Guest
Kok cuma bab 9 saja lanjut bro, buat cerita seruh sampai bab epiloq
7/14/2022 c1 Akashi1412
Shame this got rewritten from zero then gone abandoned
7/12/2022 c1 Guest
One error. You decided to print Naruto Black. Since when is your favorite color Naruto - black? His favorite color is orange. This is the color of his clothes and even the color of consciousness, as shown in the film 11. If someone does Naruto, and canonical, then I believe that orange should be mandatory color in his clothes or style. If not, then this is not naruto, but someone else. Even in fan fiction should be a framework for the character of the character.
6/22/2022 c9 SuperReader3000
I hope college is going well and that you’re able to come back to this. The story has been a delight. Thank you for writing.
6/18/2022 c9 Neptu
Hey, is this abandoned totally?
6/11/2022 c9 Enraem
Hmmm… i could live with this as an “unofficial” ending. Though it would be nice if it suddenly continued.
5/24/2022 c1 lukmanas5lang