FanFiction.Net
for RĂ©parer

1/13/2016 c11 Guest
I like how Kate is finally getting her life back on track. With the help of the boys, Lanie and Jenny, I hope Kate will find her husband.
1/13/2016 c11 CWT
I still don't get why the importance of this 'search' is so great/difficult? He left for space, to create distance between them so he wouldn't keep getting hurt by her presence, he didn't get kidnapped in any way. Why isn't 'finding' him as simple as running financials?

I understand if you want to show the importance of her wanting to go to him, but the actual act of it makes no sense outside of a 10 minute job of information gathering. Why would Castle disappear to the point of hiding his digital trace if that is what you're trying to suggest he's done.

The search itself seems like such a meaningless part of this story. It should only take Beckett 5 minutes to find him, he hasn't gone off the grid. He just left so the temptation/hurt wouldn't be in his face, right?
1/13/2016 c11 craspon
While it does seem like she is in no hurry to find Rick, we have to remember that's just how she is. In the Dreamworld episode, when Rick had only a day to live, she didn't seem to have any urgency either (which drove me crazy by the way). Apparently she is exceptional at compartmentalizing her feelings, to the point where it looks like she doesn't care.

As for why she needs to find him in the first place, I think it's clear that the longer she waits the more it's going to look to Rick that she's putting other things ahead of him. She has had a tendency to do that in the past, so she has to be very careful here. While it's ok to be methodical, she can't take too long either.
1/13/2016 c11 Madelynn one
Thanks for writing. I really enjoy your story and look forward to the next chapter. Let Lanie loose.
1/13/2016 c11 Cymru64
If she's resigned as Captain of the 12th and, for the foreseeable, has nothing to do with the NYPD I would have thought she would not have any kind of contact with Vikram anyway. And, as she employed him in the first place then surely it should follow that his employment with the 12th would be terminated immediately? Please just get rid of him. And I have a deep feeling that Kate is going to get her work cut out in trying to find, Rick, that is, assuming he wants to be found. Great work. Cymru64
1/13/2016 c11 9theputz913
I think Kate is going to have to look a little harder than she thinks to find Rick. He is going to make her do the work if she truly wants him and their marriage back. I think she should make finding Rick her top priority while taking care of wrapping things up at the precinct and having appointments with Dr. Burke. She does need to start "fixing" herself before she will truly be able to fix things with Rick. She's now knows what she's fighting for, now she just has to "do the work" and earn back
Rick's trust which will then lead to the healing that needs to be done to repair their marriage. I really hope you don't drag the search for Rick out too much because as you said her finding him is the first step in repairing the most important relationship of her life. She can't do that if she doesn't find him. The longer she takes to go get her husband back the more time there is for doubts to continue to form in Rick's mind about whether Kate really does want to fix things and what is really the most important thing to her...does she really love him and want their Always?
I'm glad we are finally going to see where Rick is soon, I'm hoping he has been kept abreast of what is going on back home whether it's via Alexis or some other means.
1/13/2016 c10 islandjamie
I agree with what you've said, for my self I have loved this couple since 1-1, and I don't know if it's the show runners or Nate & Stana's personal live's but having them separated most of the time ( 4 or five seasons ) replaces one of the main parts of their story for me.
Because this show is about the relationship!
I feel time is running out for the writers.
And that is very disappointing .
Jim
1/13/2016 c11 kramerjp
Very awesome, very awesome indeed I look forward to reading more soon and seeing what happens next!
1/13/2016 c11 81Garrae
Finally she sees sense.
1/13/2016 c11 377Theresa471
I don't care about the Trolls, I have them myself, and I get pissed off at times, but I keep pushing to make myself to be a better writer like yourself, please keep up the great job.
1/12/2016 c10 Guest
Martha has never her son's back so noything surprises me about her. The fact she supports this relationship is proof enough that she was and always will be piss poor mother.
1/11/2016 c10 Guest
Why don't we like Vikram? Because he's a wannabe womanizer - the reason he joined the AG group... A wannabe womanizer that Beckett trusts more than Castle. Explicitly more. Castle asked her to trust him in the hanger and she said no, I trust the wannabe womanizer more than the man I married.

Vikram represents all the flaws in the Beckett character of this season, that's why he is disliked.
1/13/2016 c11 dkoebis05
i love youre store. please give us the next chapter fast
1/13/2016 c11 spectreintheair
Thanks for writing. Looking forward to the anventure. Keep up the good work. Kind regards, John z
1/13/2016 c11 blackcatcodon13
looking forward to the next chapter. Your writing is so addicting to me. Hoping for a happy ending
694 « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »