FanFiction.Net
for RĂ©parer

12/23/2015 c5 bob
anyone who thinks she cares for castle can see it is a secondary thing castle move on before she consumes the last bit of life from you
12/24/2015 c5 76pampilot67
The very same to you, and your family. This is a good story, I'm a little sorry to see Kate go off with Vikram again. She seems to be very easly influenced by him, why?
12/23/2015 c5 kramerjp
A very Merry Christmas to you as well, I look forward to reading more soon and seeing what happens in the next update!
12/23/2015 c5 TORONTOSUN
I hope this is over for Kate. And gets back to Rick.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
12/23/2015 c5 craspon
Thank you for not making her addiction easy to break. It's going to take hitting rock bottom and admitting she can't do it alone before she'll make any progress.
12/23/2015 c5 3rdfah
Addiction is a cruel master.
12/23/2015 c5 Norman01
It's an addiction. Beckett's behavior is following her addiction and her tech guy is her enabler. The author is doing an amazing job showing the affects of addiction. Even after realizing her problem, Beckett still jumped back in. I am so disappointed with Beckett, but this is what an addiction does. At this point, Beckett's marriage is not her number one concern. Looking forward to more.
12/23/2015 c5 81Garrae
She shouldn't do this... Eeek!
12/23/2015 c5 CWT
Hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mistake by Beckett in this chapter, in chapter 4 you have her say:

"and then I'm going to put away this case, and move back to the loft. Tomorrow I am going to find my husband and bring him back"

...and now a chapter later, all her words with Lanie are meaningless and it just does nothing but highlight how selfish her actions are.

You can't really make her go chase Castle either when her first priority isn't their marriage, it isn't fair to Castle if she goes after him when clearly she isn't certain about herself at all.

Curious how you bring them back together when Beckett's actions in this chapter show just how far apart they actually are.
12/23/2015 c5 3elvander72
And down the rabbit hole we go again.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
12/23/2015 c5 73Shutterbug5269
Why do I have a bad feeling this is going to backfire massively for Kate no matter how this lead pans out?
12/22/2015 c4 CastleFicathon
Can I say again, Lanie is a great friend! Looking forward to the next installation!
12/22/2015 c3 CastleFicathon
Lanie is a good friend :)
12/22/2015 c2 CastleFicathon