FanFiction.Net
for RĂ©parer

12/19/2015 c4 Guest
A read friend would tell her to let Castle go. And if Castle had any friends or family who really love him, they would tell him to file for divorce. Since neither one have any real people in their lives, this trainwreck of a relationship continues. Depressing as hell.
12/19/2015 c4 Guest
Great speech from Lanie. Kate has the habit of appreciating things and people only when they've gone from her life. Sad.
12/20/2015 c4 1dd113
That's the Lanie I like. Nice job.
12/19/2015 c3 fancp50
I am enjoying your story. As bad a story line the show has started, I find your interpretation to more interesting to follow.
12/19/2015 c4 cmtgirl1988
Thank u for lanie knock some since into kate.
12/19/2015 c4 11MistressOfSmite
Thank you. You helped me like Lanie again. Looking forward to the next chapter!
12/19/2015 c4 Sei625
I have been enjoying your story a lot. The pace is good and you are not putting too much into each chapter unless it is needed:) Looking forward to reading more!
12/19/2015 c4 3rdfah
It is a deadly addiction, too. But like all addictions it will come back to grab at you even when you think you've beaten it. I don't know if Kate could set it aside as easily as she appears to be doing here, however.
12/19/2015 c4 Dominic Flandry
Congratulations. The talk that you have Lanie have with Kate is exactly what the showrunners should have done. I am constantly amazed that the fan writers here have a better grasp on the characters or at least the willingness to stick to the established characters than the current staff of the show.
12/19/2015 c4 TORONTOSUN
I like the honest talk from Lanie to Kate. I just hope Rick can take Kate back, this time.
12/19/2015 c4 kramerjp
Very interesting, very interesting indeed, I look forward to reading more soon and seeing what happen next and how things go as Kate tries to get Castle back!
12/19/2015 c4 Norman01
Yes, this was the best chapter. Lanie got through to her. Now hopefully valkim doesn't pull anything when she tells him she is out. Don't trust him. Can't wait for more.
12/19/2015 c4 5Chris.JC
This is avery good story but it will be interesting to see whether Kate can follow through on her good intentions or wheyhr she will get deflected.
I am looking forward to future chapters.
12/19/2015 c4 81Garrae
Someone had to tell her the hard truth, and it might as well be Lanie.
12/19/2015 c4 30The Muse of Apollo
Love it when Lanie puts Kate in her place. We need more of that on the show.

Great job!